Chapter 2;You really do?

Armin sighed, staying silent for a moment, before looking up at Eren, determination, yet passion and doubt in his eyes. "well, you see, Eren...I...um..." Armin tired to say the words like he was talking to his 'friend' normally, but of course, his voice wouldn't let him, making sound timid. "Yeah Armin? What's up?" Eren was even more confused, from seeing Armin's behavior change, to him seeming so shy, and unsure of himself. "Eren, I-I...love yo-you.."

Armin managed to say, looking down at his feet, his hands behind his back. Eren's eyes shot open in shock, quickly then becoming normal. he smiled gently down at the timid other, blushing madly. "I-I'm so-sor-" just as Armin looked up to apologize for his 'nonsense' , he saw Eren smiling in a way he had never seen him smile before.  "i-i do too..." Eren admitted, then stealing a quick kiss from his secret crush. Armin was shocked, yet overjoyed that the one he loved since childhood, actually loved him back.

After the confession, the two happily walked to their cabin, hand in hand, but made sure nobody saw them. Eren opened the door for him, Armin walking in, and taking off his jacket and setting it on the wooden coat rack near the door. "did you really mean that, Eren...?" the blonde asked, looking over at Eren. "yes, I did, and I always will mean it" Armin sighed in relief, the two then heading to their respective rooms to change. While Armin changed, Eren had other plans, and just took off his shirt. he sighed, nervous for what he was about to do, but knew that it would make his new boyfriend happy.

Armin had already taken off his uniform, and was about to change into his pajamas, before the brunette opened to door. "E-Eren, what the hell are you doing in here?!" he jumped, trying to cover himself, blushing as much as the other was.

"hey, it's fine, right? after all, we ARE dating now, right?" He asked. "y-yeah but why'd you come in here? Armin rose a brow when Eren began making his way towards him. his blush continued to get worse when he saw Eren's bare chest. "because of this~" Eren kissed the blushing mess deeply, his voice filled with lust and need. After the kiss, Armin finally understood what Eren was about to do.