Next

Did you enjoy your trip

Yes, I did. I didn't realize until the end, but that was me. A young, young me. Its just so surreal, all of it.

Indeed. Would you like to go to the next one?

No, not yet. I have a few questions only I can answer. First, what exactly was that? I know you said it was a memory, but I don't remember ever talking to an old man. The memory I have of this event is that someone next to me was reading the same book, and was complaining about the grammar mistakes. Then he said I should rewrite it, so I went home and made my wattpad account. There is no racist old man. Second, what happens now? I have knowledge of different . . . Timelines I guess you could say, surrounding the same event. How does that work.

For your first question, that was a memory.

I know tha-

Or to be more accurate, that was what happened on that day.

That's the same exact thing, you dumb-

I sent you back to that day, to observe the events as a passerby. There are 2 ways you can regain your memories. 1 is by observing them, and the 2nd is by reliving them. In this case, I thought observing them would be best so you didn't pass it off as a dream.

Ok I think I get it, but what about the 2 memo-

The second set of memories you have in your mind will dissappear. Much like you faded away in that memory when there was nothing left for you to witness, the memories you have of going there will also dissappear. In time.

I guess that makes sense, but I still don't understand it. There's no way we are the same person porque I know for a fact that I would be able to explain it better then you.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Would you like to visit the next destination?

Sure, why not. Don't got anything better to do. Actually, give me a minute. I want to do some exploring.

Go ahead

I start to walk down the shattered glass, and notice something. The glass on the whirlpool I was next to was almost perfect. There was still some cracks and scratches, but it was much better then the rest of the place. Above it, there was a few images of that day. The most notable was a still image of myself, sitting in my old school fold up gaming chair with my black cover and a blue blanket on top of it. Double layers, just like always. My laptop was in my lap, and I was staring intently at it, like a piece of fried chicken. It was . . . Nostalgic. All the good times I had. All the bad.

I kept walking. And walking. And walking. Break! Walking. I did a lot of walking, just looking around. Every time I came across the whirlpool, which I've come to understand are just memories, I stop and look at the images. Most of them are glitched out or blury. Some of the memories didn't have images at all. In those cases, the glass was almost completely shattered.

There was so many images, but I could hardly remember any of them. There were a few in perfect shape, and there was a few that were in good shape, but I couldn't remember the events in that memory. It's frustrating, it really is, knowing that I've lived a long, long life. Knowing that I used to be someone special. Knowing that bad things will happen, things I could've prevented, but not being able to remember why they happened. Not being able to remember is the hardest part. On my journey through this void, there was 1 memory that made me feel this sense of sadness and anger the most. That's what I'm going for next.

Hey, you listening, me?

I am always listening

For my next memory, I have one in mind that I want to go to. I can't remember the date, but I can remember how it ends. Can you send me there?

Yes. Tell me how it ends and I will know where to send you.

It's the day father died.

Which father? The one under the username "YoungFatherFigure" or the one who helped birth you?

Young father figure. I want to remember how that happened. I want to remember why it makes me so sad yet angry at the same time. . . I must know what happened.

Understood. I can not send you there.

Why not!?!?

Because you do not remember what dexter looks like, and you do not remember celestial girl.

I don't care! I want to know what happens. I need the answers! Send me there anyway!

These figures will be blured out, and anything from Celestial girl may be hard to hear. Do you wish to continue?

For fucks sake, yes!

Then enjoy your trip

*snap*