02x16

WAR

Jules stood tapping her foot at the bar when she turned her head and noticed Mike approaching her. He froze in his steps for a moment before approaching her, clearing his throat.

"You look-" he started.

"Beautiful, I know," she brushed off her dress.

"Yes, beautiful, ravishing, stunning, breathtaking," he pulled her into his arms, "there are so many words, do you want me to keep going?" he asked.

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him, "Thank you," she grinned at him. She slid her hands down and tapped on his chest as she noticed Harvey approaching behind them.

"Hi Harvey," she greeted.

"Juliet," he nodded back.

"You look nice," she nodded at his tux.

"Thank you. So do I," he smiled.

"You know, you can admit I look good too," she winked at him as she walked off.

"Did you bring it?" Harvey asked.

"Right here," Mike tapped his chest. "You sure you wanna do this to her?"

"You're supposed to be on my side."

"I am. I've got your back."

"Then why are you giving me such a hard time about it?"

"Not only am I not giving you a hard time, but I am giving you this..." Mike passed him the paper. "Now if you'll excuse me."

"Where are you going?" Harvey asked.

"I'm gonna get a drink while this is still a party," Mike responded, following to where Juliet had disapeared to moments before.

Dani approached with a furrowed brow as Harvey shoved the papers into his jacket pocket.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Nothing," he dismissed with a smile, wrapping an arm around her waist and quickly kissing her.

"Harvey," she spoke again.

"I'll tell you later. Can we just enjoy the party for now?" he asked.

"Sure," she responded worriedly, "Buy me a drink?"

"They're free."

"It's a metaphor, go with it you dick," she laughed.

"Yes, Ma'am," he nodded, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as the two of the walked to the bar.

"Hey," Jules greeted Rachel, entering her office, "You left early last night, I didn't get to talk to you

"Hey," Jules greeted Rachel, entering her office, "You left early last night, I didn't get to talk to you."

"Yeah," Rachel nodded.