☆Shu Yamino☆|| Perfect

Started: 9 October 2023

Published: 18 October 2023

Edited: 4 March 2024

AUs: Highschool AU

Genre: angst to fluff

Warning(s): I know nothing about Japanese sword fighting so the things described in here is definitely incorrect (feel free to correct me tho) and OOC SHU

A/n: This was originally going to be a full angst but uh... I couldn't 🥹 my bby Shu doesn't deserve that much pain <3

A/n (2): Hikarino is going to be in this chapter so I'm going to name him 'Hikarino Yamino' instead of 'Shu Hikarino' bc it's confusing af if 'Yamino' is the last name and uh... yeah. I hope u guys understand :)

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third person POV

Shu Yamino, School council secretary, top student in every subject, a decent athlete, popular with everyone, kind, polite and favored by the teachers.

He was also the 'perfect' boyfriend, according to the girls.

Shu Yamino, a model student admired by all.

Perfect in everyone's eyes.

...

Or is it?

Like every wise person will tell you, never judge a book by its cover.

Shu Yamino is a perfect example of that.

Or... at least he think he is.

Not a lot of people know this but... Shu Yamino has a twin.

A younger twin, to be precise. And... you guessed it, it's Hikarino Yamino.

Talented, genius in everything he does, socially gifted, charismatic and most of all, the most favored child in the Yamino household.

However, he was a little bit of a delinquent.

That didn't stop everyone around to gravitate towards him everywhere he goes. 

He was the ideal that Shu always strived to catch, ever since the beginning of his life.

Studying late into the night, training until his muscles ached, practicing his signature smile in front of the mirror, socializing with everyone, all for the sake of catching up.

Every time Shu achieved something that he was proud of, Hikarino surpassed him without breaking a sweat.

From academics to the family art that has been passed down for generations, Hikarino has always been the talented one, the loved one.

An inferiority complex, to put it simply. 

Now, Shu wasn't the type of person that was jealous all of the time. In fact, not at all.

However, there is always an exception. And it just so happens to be his talented trouble-making twin.

 And it just so happens to be his talented trouble-making twin