⌗ 01 ༢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

★ ୧ so whenever ♡̷͎ [talia sage howard ] 🪐
꒷꒦ you ୧ ask me ✦ [22] again ‹3
how i feel please remember 𖦆 [she/her]
ᥫ᭡ my ♡̷͎ answer is you ('-ㅅก')
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀african american ・ bottle girl & artist.
5'2 ・ big hazel eyes  ・ sweet ・ nice ・ gentle

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
honesty ・ nice ・considering
𓍼
overthinking ・perfectionist ・indecisive .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⌗   smut•   bottom submissive kinks :  BDSM

⌗   smut
•   bottom submissive
kinks :  BDSM.   Spit.  Voyeurism .  Edging.  Sensation play. 
turn ons : orgasm control  .  spitting . 
public humiliation .   light slapping .  sloppy kissing
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⌗   𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔

tw ; dr gs . overd se  . ed

talia was a child of happiness. her parents and two twin younger brothers had a close relationship. they all loved each other. that was until, when she was thirteen, her mother had an affair with her boss, which led to other secrets of her mother being revealed and her happy world came crumbling down. 

her father ended up leaving and taking her and her siblings with him due to her mothers drug habit and overall instability of tending to three children & she didn't see her again but two times with a monitored visit.

she didn't think her life could get any worse but, when she was fifteen, her mother overdosed. she loved her mother, even after her faults, that was her best friend up until what happened. she didn't take her passing too well and ended up getting into some trouble in highschool, getting kicked out of her father's house and being sent off to a teens residential treatment home up until she was seventeen. if the situation with her mother didn't mess with her, that treatment home did — she came home more quieter and slimmer than her younger self. she didn't talk to her father much, only communicating with him if it involved her little brothers, whom loved their sister; when she was eighteen, she packed her brothers up and left town, moving to a larger city hours away from her father.
she knew she just took a big responsibility, but she knew she'd make it work — with the money her mother had put away for the three of them, she moved them into a somewhat decent sized apartment where she'd take care of them and provide for them, up until they were eighteen.
the boys turned eighteen and they left home
to bigger things, keeping stable contact with their their sister.

now all alone, talia got back into art and painting and found a stable job of drawing families at her local mall, making good money.
when she was twenty one, she opened her own art gallery downtown with all her paintings she had done overtime and ended up getting good service and results, making more money than her father and mother combined. she moved into a big condo, and hasn't been happier.