⌗ 02 ༢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

★ ୧ so whenever ♡̷͎ [matteo raz marino] 🕷️
꒷꒦ you ୧ ask me ✦ [23] again ‹3
how i feel please remember 𖦆 [he/him]
ᥫ᭡ my ♡̷͎ answer is you ('-ㅅก')  
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀italian      ・      mma fighter 
6'3    ・ chocolate brown eyes ・         sweet ・ nice ・  gentle   
CLOSETED GAY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
loyal ・ nice ・soft spoken
𓍼
easily angered ・perfectionist ・short tempered

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⌗   smut•   switch — soft dom — service bottom kinks :  Dominance

smut
switch — soft dom — service bottom
kinks : Dominance . Breeding. Edging.
turn ons : find out
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⌗ 𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔

tw ; ab se, dr gs,

matteo never had a happy home. his father was always yelling. his home was always filled with hostility, until his father was off out handing business. his mother was his protector. his mother was his best friend. he loved her dearly. his father was his biggest enemy. his father was the man whom showed him the feeling of hatred. he hated him.
he and his mother would always sit around watching cartoons or baking together. but when his father came home, he knew all that love and happiness would come tumbling down as soon as that door opened.  just at the age of six, he'd hide his mother in a locked bedroom, awaiting at the door to be pushed up against a wall with spit flying in his face. his father didn't hit him, but his father did call him names while holding him by his neck, air being something he wanted oh so bad at those times. his father didn't hit him but, he did put a lock on the refrigerator and cabinets at night. his father didnt hit him but, he did make him watch how he treated his mother, making him listen to the crying and screaming of his dear best friend. his father didn't hit him but, he gave him no social life nor skills and only allowed him to leave the house if it was to go with him to deliver drugs. his father didn't hire him, until he did. he tried to help his mother, not being able to bare it any more. that was the day all the disaster got worse.

his mother died of foul play. the man he was supposed to look up to had took his only friend.
his father would have been in prison if he didn't pay off some cops to hide any evidence that he did it.
he was a scared child who had been mourning the lack of fathering he got, and now he was mourning his protector, his best friend.
at the age of sixteen, he still didn't go to school or even get out of the house much, sitting and punching of the punching bag his mother got him to practice his own protection before she died. the only reason he went outside and out of the house was to deliver those sells his father had made. he didn't try the substances, no. he didn't ever want to. but, he did give them to people, and he hated it. but what
could he do? absolutely nothing about it. 
his father is still alive and making his life a misery, and hes still making his son deliver those substances to those poor people who need help. matteo delivered mental issues with all the trauma he had to endure, along with anger issues and bipolar. the only thing helping him cope is making people bleed in that little cage, surrounded by people cheering him on.

- matteos mother taught him how to read, right, cook and play the piano, along with other social skills and easy learning skills.