01| precious memories

Orion's POV

8th October 3:15pm

It's been eight months since I've sent Athena to a safe house with our children, in one month from now, the twins should be born.

A boy and a girl, the first girl in generations, father was excited when I informed him. She will be extremely protected and will not be involved in the underworld. I refuse to lose la mia piccola stella*.

7th November 4:45pm

The day has finally arrived, the twins are expected at any moment. 7th November, a day to celebrate indeed.

After hours of labor, I finally held la mia piccola principessa* in my arms. She was gorgeous, as was her twin brother.

After moving Athena into a private room and hooking up  machines to her, our family was allowed inside. Aether immediately rushed over to his mother to see his siblings. Nico and Elias were at home with mother, as it was pass their bed times.

"They are pretty mama," the five year old whispered touching the newborns hand.

"They're adorable," Aelius said.

"Ares Apollo Black and Aria Hestia Black," Athena whispered as she looked at her little baby boy laying on her chest.

"Ares meaning ruin; throng of battle and Aria meaning lioness; air; noble, honorable . They will grow up to be very strong and gorgeous children my son," father said, resting his hand on my shoulder.

A few hours of admiring the new twins later, they finally opened their eyes making everyone gasp in awe.

"They are gorgeous," Atticus said, looking at their eyes.

Ares' was a light blue-ish green color while Aria's were a grey with a hint of green and hazel brown.

"We're going have some trouble when they grow up, aren't we?" Fernando sighed

"Definitely," Arabella said with a laugh.

    •Third Person's POV

20th March 2:45pm
(the twins are four months)

The twins crawled for the first time today. Both Athena and Natalie have taken a lot of pictures and videos, sending them to the family group chat for everyone.

The family, excluding mother and father, had to return to Italy due to an ongoing gang attack on the 16th. They left with promises of videos and pictures of the twins.

During this time there was false information of the Russians planning an attack. After the fifth time Orion added more security and took more precautions just incase they were.

15th July 9:30am
(the twins are eight months old)

Nico and Aelius were playing with Aria while Elias and Aether were with Ares, Atticus spending time with both twins equally and Athena was out shopping.

"Da," a tiny voice called.

Atticus gasped, "dad!"

Orion walked over from where he was working on his laptop only to see Aria giggling and clapping while pointing at him.

"It's bad to point sweetheart," he muttered gently, holding her tiny, soft hands.

"Da!" She erupted into laughter.

Alfesto teared up and nodded, encouraging her to say it again.

"Dad!"

He chocked out a laugh, "that's right sweetheart," he said hugging her close.

"Pa-de," Ares said, desperately trying to recall what he had heard Aelius say.

"Padre, Il mio piccolo topazio*," Aelius said noticing what he was trying to say.

"Pa- padre!" Ares said giggling.

Orion broke down in tears, hugging both his children to his chest, "that's right I miei tesori*, that's right."

"And I got it all on camera," Atticus said with a grin on his face, making the other occupants of the room laugh.

Athena was confused when she came home but quickly grew angry and jealous at the fact that she missed both her kids first words and that neither of it was for her.

Therefore, that very night, Athena and Orion had an argument over it, she eventually backed off as they both knew that Orion was in the right

2nd November 12:30pm
(the twins are almost a year old)

Ares walked for the first time, Aria soon following after she saw what her brother doing. They were both in the family room with Aelius, Atticus and Aether.

"FATHER!"  Atticus scream, "Come quickly!" He said a little quieter than before.

Athena and Orion looked at each other in panic before hurrying into the family room, on the way Orion made sure he had his gun on him.

They entered only to see Ares holding onto Atticus' hands and taking small steps, his feet slightly shaking.

Athena gasped and hurried to get her camera before fliming him.

"That's it sweetheart," Aelius saying softly and gently.

Glancing over Orion saw Aria griping his fingers and standing up, taking out his phone, he quickly started to record.

After a few minutes of Aelius coxing her gently, she stood up with slightly shaky legs and took a small step, falling immediately after.

Aelius eleased a chuckle before coxing her into trying again and walking to him.

A few tries later both babies were giggling and walking towards their brothers until Aria realized that there were other people in the room as well and walked towards her father with a smile on her face.

The family ended the day by celebrating the fact that the twins talked and walked before their first birthday.

Later that day Orion, Aelius and Atticus created an album about the twins.

***************
Translations:

* La mia piccola stella- my little star
* La mia piccola principessa- my little princess
* Il mio piccolo topazio- my little topaz
* I miei tesori- my treasures

••••••••••••••••••••

Hello Mes chéris! I've decided to re-write this book and so far I've executed my ideas perfectly.

Thoughts on the chapter —>

Character opinions so far —>

First chapter done, this took me awhile because of how much I wanted to include but I also have to follow plot. Og readers, this time around there's a different traitor?

As always don't forget to stay hydrated and make sure to eat something, no matter how small.

Have a lovely day/evening/afternoon/night Mes amours!

~hynjinnn  ♡