He's...what...(Requested)

It was a calm afternoon in hell, which was not a quite common thing. Charlie was visiting her father, she had volunteered to help him get rid of some unused things that were just laying around the manor. Charlie was busy cleaning around Lucifers bed when she found a box hidden under his bed with the words "Baby Charlie" written on them. She made sure the cost was clear before opening the box, looking around inside the box. She first found pictures of her father holding her when she was a baby but then she noticed a rather strange picture. It seemed to be her when she was just born, but she was in the arms of a woman who looked quite a lot like Alastor. She stared down at the picture for a few seconds, trying to think of who the woman could possibly be. She then looked deeper into the box, finding more photos of herself as a baby with the woman there were also many written notes. Some being from her father to the woman, about Charlie and some were from the woman to Lucifer. Asking how Charlie was doing,settling into the royal life. A few minutes passed before Charlie finally came to the conclusion. The woman in these photos was her mother, but who was she and where was she. She had realized that the woman seemed to be a deer demon,much like Alastor. She smiled getting a idea, if anyone knew who she was it was sure to be Alastor. She grabbed the photo tucking it away in her pocket before hiding the box under the bed again, as she quickly went back to cleaning.

A few hours passed, Alastor entered the Happy Hotel only to see Charlie and Lucifer sitting in the waiting area. Charlie smiled once she saw Alastor, quickly running over to him. "Charlie dear, what are you doing here? I thought you were helping g your father clean" Alastor asked a bit confused. Charlie reached down into her pocket before slowly taking the photo out. "Well I was but we finished a bit earlier. Um AL you know almost every demon in hell and uh" Alastor looked at her a bit confused. "Did someone harm you, do you wish for me to personally take care of them?" Alastor asked, the light sound of radio static filling the room for a moment before Charlie spoke. "No no it's nothing like that it's just...do you know who she is.." She spoke before handing Alastor the photo. Alastor looked down at the photo, smiling a bit before lightly chuckling. "Charlie dear, come with me." He said as he made his way over to Lucifer, Charlie close behind. Alastor showed the picture to Lucifer who chuckled lightly before he spoke. "I knew you would find it eventually, Charlie dear. You remember how I told you your mother was always away on business trips?" Charlie gave a slight nod in response before Lucifer continued to speak. "Well I lied...she has been here the whole time...and she is standing right next to me" Charlie looked over at Alastor in pure shock, not knowing how to respond. "A while after I gave birth to you I found out I was well trans, I transitioned and changed my name." Alastor spoke in a rather calm town, trying to keep his emotions together, he was about to speak again but was cut off by Charlie running up to him and hugging him tightly, he then heard her say something that made him cry. For the first time ever someone was able to make him cry, with fewer the five words.

"I missed you dad...

(Sorry if my my spelling is not correct at the moment, it is currently 4 in the morning and I saw a request so I decided to immediately do it.)