Falling in love with you

It's true what they say. Time really does fly when you are having fun. One moment, Alastor was introduced to Charlie's father, the king of hell. And the next he's standing across from Lucifer, tears threatening to fall from his face as Lucifer said those two simple words.

"I do."

The rest seemed to disappear into a blur, only certain parts standing out more than others. But what Alastor can remember was the moment they shared their first dance as a married couple. It had taken weeks of discussions and planning to pick out the perfect song for them, and a few days before the wedding, they found it.

Can't help falling in love by the king of rock, Elvis Presley.

Alastor held his hand out as the sing back to play, Lucifer gladly took it and was guided onto the middle of the dancfloor. Alastors' hands rested on Lucifers waist while Lucifers arms wrapped around Alastors neck. The two slowly began to dance, their bodies guiding over the dance floor along with the music. Never breaking eye contact. Alastor slowly began to sing along.
"Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you."

Tears began to run down Lucifers face as he pulled Alastor closer and whispered. "For I can't help falling in love...with....you...."

Alastor leaned in, connecting the pairs' lips in a gentle kiss as the sing came to an end.