Chapter 4

Charlotte: Do you want to come over later?

I look down at the blue text bubble and sigh, then look to the heavens for mercy from this woman who was breaking me down day by day. It had been two days since I'd French kissed the hell out of Charlotte's tits, and I've been avoiding being alone with her ever since.

I knew she wasn't going to let me out of this that easily.

What about dinner? There's a new Greek restaurant around the corner from my building. We can try it?

The more people around the better. Two nights ago, we went to dinner, and last night we saw a movie. Although that backfired, because sitting in the dark with Charlotte for two hours did nothing for the ache in my cock that comes with being around her.

Charlotte: I was thinking I could cook?

Fuck. I rub my face as I try to recall the last time I had a woman cook me dinner. Probably my mother. I'm sure there was a line a mile long of women who'd jump at the opportunity, but I never let things get that far.

My phone vibrates with another text from her.

Charlotte: I'm thinking mac and cheese?

I shake my head as I can see what she's doing. Charlotte's mom, Sunny Austin's macaroni and cheese used to be my favorite food, and assumedly Charlotte knows how to make it as well. She thinks she's so slick.

I know what you're doing.

Charlotte: And what is that? Trying to feed a friend?

You can't seduce me with food.

Charlotte: Actually, studies show that's EXACTLY how you seduce someone ;)

I'm onto you, Austin.

Charlotte: Well, not yet...

I chuckle at her innuendo.

STOP! okay fine DINNER. That's all. What should I bring?

Charlotte: Condoms?

I almost drop my phone when I get her text.

Charlotte!

She sends me a GIF of a giggling schoolgirl.

Charlotte: No need to bring anything. Just yourself!

Fine, when should I come?

My eyes widen when I see the three gray dots indicating she's typing, and I immediately regret my choice of words.

OVER! When should I come over?

She sends me a smiley face that appears to be smirking alongside the words:

Charlotte: You're lucky I'm in class and couldn't land my joke fast enough.

I shake my head, but I can't stop the smile from crossing my face. Her energy was contagious, and I couldn't get enough.

Be there around 7, is that okay?

Charlotte: Perfect!

I set my phone to the side and press both of my hands to my face as I think about the long night I have ahead of me. A night of resisting Charlotte's innocence, her advances.