Chapter 5

I watch as she lowers herself slowly onto the bed, and despite my hesitation and reluctance, I can't escape the excitement coursing through me. She leans back on her elbows, exposing her toned legs. She's removed her leggings, leaving her in only a t-shirt and her underwear, but I can't see anything as the t-shirt comes to the middle of her thigh.

"I'm going to take your panties off." She nods, and despite all of the pushing she's done to get us here, I can tell she's nervous. "Don't worry," I whisper as I slide her panties down her legs. I let them drop to the floor before wrapping both hands around her ankles and sliding them up her silky-smooth legs. I reach her thighs, my eyes never leaving hers as I draw circles with my thumbs on the soft skin of her inner thighs. "You okay?"

"Yes," she breathes out, and I'm hoping it's out of lust and not nervousness. I remove my hands from her thighs, still no glimpse of her pussy as it's still covered by her shirt. She pouts slightly. So it was the former, then. Perfect.

"How do you make yourself come?"

She raises her hand shyly and wiggles her fingers at me. "No vibrator? No toys?"

"No," she says softly.

I nod as I lean against the wall in her bedroom. "Show me."

"Show you?"

"How you make yourself come."

"No way!"

"Why?"

"It's... personal."

"And us having sex isn't personal?"

"No... I mean, yes, I just..."

There's a mirror hanging on the back of her door that is perfect for what I have in mind. I narrow my eyes at her. "I want to know how you get off, what turns you on...what gets you there. What your body does the moment before you shatter. Do you even know? Do you even know your own signs for when you're about to come?"

"I... I think so." She bites that damn lip, and I am thankful for all the time I spent jacking off this afternoon because I don't think I'd make it through tonight any other way.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, but prop your legs up, heels on the bed." She does as she's told, but the fact that her legs are pressed together doesn't escape my notice. "You do know that I'm going to have to get between there, right?"

I'm completely clothed at this point, so I let her leave her shirt on, knowing she'd feel even more vulnerable if she were completely naked right now. I move toward her and sit on the bed behind her. I move as close as I can to her until my chest is pressed flush against her back. I wonder how soon until she feels my dick poking her lower back as it's already standing at attention. Her eyes find mine in the mirror in front of us, and I can see both the nerves and the excitement in her eyes. "Touch yourself," I whisper in her ear, and she shudders in response.

"Right now?"

"Yes. We're going to watch."

"I thought you were supposed to be doing this."

"I will. I just want you to get yourself started. Right now, you're nervous, but this will loosen you up." I put my hand on her right and left knee and begin to separate them slowly. She gasps as her shirt has ridden up, exposing her pussy to both of us.

"You are so wet already," I growl in her ear, and I don't miss the way her pussy clenches in response. She turns her face slightly, and I drag my lips down her cheek and neck. She moans in response just as my lips find her shoulder. I nibble gently on the skin before reaching for her right hand and putting it where she needs it.