Chapter 5

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the people of Gresit survived the attack from the night horde, well, the people weren't doing so well; some went mad, others grieved over losses. But overall, the place was better than before; no longer did the people have to fear the night horde's. Y/N was given the dead's last rites. While the other people were either fixing some broken down walls or chopping up night creatures and dumping them outside, speaking of outside, both Trevor and Sypha were outside the front gate, waving goodbye as the Speakers left on carriage.

Sypha was saddened a little as the carriage kept moving further and further away. Trevor then laid his hand on her shoulder.

'Your people are going to be fine'

'I know, and I know they have to do it; other towns need their aid, and to have their stories saved, I'm not worried about them'

'You're worried about yourself, Sypha' Trevor responded.

'You've always been with family; you've never traveled alone'

'Never, isn't that silly? They're heading into who knows what danger, and I'm standing here sad and angry because they're together and I'm alone' Trevor at first said nothing.

'This is where you're supposed to tell me that I'm not alone, Belmont' Trevor, then let's go of her shoulder.

'You are really not very good at this'

'I learned to travel alone early in life; maybe I just got too used to it'

'You had a family, though?'

'Not much of one, and not for long' Trevor replied.

'Ok, look, I know a little bit about what you're feeling, I'm sorry, but we have a thing to do now; all I can do is try and make sure it doesn't get you killed, so you can see your family again'

'That's your encouraging talk?' Sypha asked.

'Or you get killed and they get eaten in the forest, so none of you have to be sad; how's that?' He asked as he turned around and started to walk.

'I was right about you the first time; you know, you're rude' Sypha said, following Trevor.

'I've been called worse'

'Oh, I'm just getting started' Sypha said.

Back at the broken-down Speakers House, Alucard sat on the floor, drawing Dracula on the dirt with a stick.

'Alucard, they called me' He began.

'The opposite of you' After he finished, he then began to draw his mother.

'Mother never liked that; did you like that? She hated the idea that I might define myself by you, even in opposition to you' He then stopped finishing his drawing.