Torture

~Tsutomu's Pov~

It been 2 days since Tsutomi came to Shiratorizawa. It freaking hell. The team stopped talking to me beside Kenjiro and Eita. They were all talking to my sister. Every time the team goes and talk to her, she gives me a smirk. I didn't understand why she came here. 'What happened at Itchiyama? Why did she come and visit me? Why not just stay with mom and dad?' So many question was in my head that I ended up spacing out.
.
"Tsutomu?"
"Tsutomu!"
"Huh?" " you're spacing out, is everything okay?" Asked Shirabu. "Yeah, everything fine"
"You sure?" "Yeah"
Kenjiro went closer. "I know you're not fine"
"Seriously I'm fine" "okay... talk to me or eita if you need to talk, alright?" "Okay"

.

A few days later
.
Team still not talking to me. But right I was about to go practice, "hey Goshiki, Tsutomi is gonna play for you " said Ushijima. "WHAT?!" "She had better skills  than you, plus you get to relax" I stood there speechless. I grabbed my stuff and left. I whispered "what the actual fuck?". I took a peak, and Eita and Kenjirō , looking at me, worried.

"This bitch is making my life miserable, what's next, she gonna take my boyfriend's?"

A/N: damn, srry for taking a month for making this chapter, I was lazy, chapter 3 with come later today or tomorrow, but who knows?