Flashbacks and worried boyfriends

Tsutomu's pov
I sat outside, I remember what Tsutomi had done to me.
I remember that my boyfriend cheated on me with my sister, saying that she way better.
My parents paying way more attention to her than me. My parents getting made at me for getting a A instead of a A+. While Tsutomi getting a literal D- and saying that she did her best. Remembering those moments made my blood boiled that I started to cry.
.

.
Semi's pov
As I heard what Ushijima said, me and Kenjirō were shocked. Tsu was APART of the team?! Replacing Tsutomu doesn't help Tsutomu improve, especially if he gonna be the next ace and since we lost to karasuno. I looked at Kenjiro, a worried face. I was also worried. "Hey , ever since Tsutomi came, Tomu has been down." Said Kenjiro. "Yeah , I'll talk to him during lunch." I replied.
.
No ones pov
.
It was lunch. The team was together. But Tsutomu decided to eat lunch outside by himself.
While he was in line for lunch his sister came. "You shouldn't eat, you're gonna gain weight and that will make you're boyfriend's break up with you" "shut the fuck up" "what? I'm trying to help you? Why do you think your ex broke up with you?" Tsutomu was silence. "See I'm right" and she left. Tsutomu decided to get out the line and went straight outside.
Semi noticed and went outside to talk to Tsutomu.
"Hey Tsu" said Semi. Tsutomu looked over at him, "hey, wassup?" "You're not gonna eat?" "Not hungry" "But I haven't seen you eat all day" " I ate when I got kicked out of the gym". "Okay then"
Semi sat right next to Tsutomu. "You're not gonna eat with the others?" "Nah, Kenjirō is eating in his classroom cuz he wanna talk to his others friends. And I enjoy talking to you" Tsutomu became a little red. But Tsutomu was a little relieved that Eita like talking to him, Tsutomu talks a lot.
.
.
While Semi and Tsutomu we're talking, Semi had gotten a notification.

Dm between Semi and Shirabu

Shirabu: Ei, is Tsutomu alright?
Semi:He seems fine now.
Shirabu:Ok, tell him I said hi
Semi:Kay
.
"Kenjiro said hi"
"Oh, tell him I said hi back!"
"Okay" as he said smiling.

Shirabu and Semi doesn't believe that Tsutomu ate.
.

.

.
A/N:I can't walk and also srry it took a while.