chapter 4: encounter with shiny head

A/N: I changed Reyansh name to Loudon, his name is a little similar to Reginald that might become confusing later in the story. I've already edited the last chapter.

_____________

Reginald's nap was a little longer than he had expected.

Usually in his past life, his sleeping schedule is a little weird. Sometimes he sleeps like a log, other times he couldn't sleep more than 3 hours and ended up laying there pretending like he was dead. And few times he couldn't sleep at all.

When he first came to this world, he fell more sleepy than usual so he quickly took the opportunity to sleep some more as the week before he died he barely got any sleep.

But somehow, sleeping in this world was a lot more easy, maybe it's because his body is younger or the air here is just so nice but he felt like he can fell sleep anywhere he wants and it only took a few minutes.

Perhaps all the sleep I missed all came back to me?

Reginald got up from his bed of bushes and saw that it was evening. The sun was setting and the sky is getting more red as it transition to night time.

He turned towards the building on his left, which was closer to him than the one surrounding the area.

There are a few class with it's light turned off but most of them still had students in them.

Look like it's a self-study session.

He takes his jacket which he had laid on the ground and gave it a few shakes and flaps so that there'll be no dust on it. He hang the jacket on his right arm and find his way towards the gate, the servants should be here to pick him up from school when school is over. Which is probably about an hour later, but Reginald will wait at the gate.

A moment later, oh my god! He found it! The school gate! Who am I kidding of course he didn't. But he found something else instead.

Crouching in front of the bush near the school building was shinny head.

What's he doing? ...is he crying..?

Reginald didn't feel like wasting his energy involving in other people business and decided to walk around him with a meter distance.

What's he even doing here? Why isn't he in class? Did school let out earlier than I had expected? Should I hurry then..

Reginald couldn't help but shoot a few glances at his classmate. Upon closer inspection, shinny head had one hand wiping away his tears while the other was patting the ground.

No that's a kitten.

Reginald was curious, a moment of contemplating later, he remembered something.

There was a scene in the novel where the heroine was kidnapped but was saved after a few days by the crown prince who had noticed her disappearance very early.

Aspen was one of the people who helped the crown prince find and save her. When the incident was over there was a heart touching scene of the heroine asking everyone why they went out of their way to help her and so on. Aspen had mentioned something about had also experience being kidnapped in the past so he knows how she feels and all that touching stuff.