Ch-4

She opened the pic & her eyes widened because it was.......

(She was shocked because she was sent here to be friend with him and take the lead

(She was shocked because she was sent here to be friend with him and take the lead.)

Avu's POV-
That Mr.Ruddie was SN.....
Shit....Shit.....Shit....... I had to be friend with him, now what will I do ???

Then I got a call

On phone-

Jann- Where are you Avu??? You had to be in class right now.. Come fast

Avu- Yeah coming (said sadly)

Jann- What happened???(said worried)

Avu- We will talk about that later.

Then I cut the call and went to the class.

Avu- May I come in sir?

Sir- Why are you late miss .....

Avu- Avneet sir.... actually I got an urgent call from home so got late.

Sir- Ok come in.

I came in and started finding Jann to sit beside her..... Ah! there she is..... but why she had to sit just in front of him. Fuck my life..... Jannat you are so gone. Then I went and sat next to her...... glaring at her.

Wishper talk
Jann- Why are you glaring at me?( confused )

Avu- cuz you did a great work.( said with a fake smile)

Jannat felt anger radiating off her so she zipped her mouth and kept a note to ask her later about it.

Avneet and Jannat took their copy out and started noting everything.

I was noting everything but then I feel a burning graze on me so I stopped writing and looked back..... only to see him staring at me. Those eyes of him has something...... that captured mine too with it and we had a eye lock for a moment . By looking at his eyes I can say that it's filled with loneliness, pain & there's a different emotion which I am not able to figure out but....... Jannat shooked me.

Jann- What happened to you Avu?

Avu- Even I don't know what's happening to me.(with a confused face)

Jann- What??( confused by her)

Just then a teacher came in and announced -
Today will be half day due to unavoidable circumstan- ces so, after this class there will be departure. Thank you.

After half an hour the class went on, then the bell ringed.

Sir- We'll continue this topic tomorrow. Now you may leave.

Sir left and fer students too. Then I and Jannat got up.

Jann- Hmm...now tell me why are you looking at the back ?

She said I turned to see and saw him.

Jann- Don't tell me you like him.

My eyes widened

Avu- What the fuck are you berberring Jannat?? Why would I like him? (Said in frustrated tone)

Jann- Ok then.......you tell me.

Avu- First let's go home.

Jann- Ok.

They reached their flat and freshned up. Then both sat on the couch.

Jann- Will you tell me now?

Avu- Yeah but first she this.

Then I showed her the pic of SN.

Jann- He is SN...(she shouted with a look of disbelieve and shock)

Avu- Yeah and know the whole matter.

Just then Karan called.

On phone-

Karan- Avu did you got the pic???

Avu- Yeah Bhai (sadly said)

Karan- Did you saw the pic???( said with hope)

Avu- Did you both became friends????

Avu- I did the quite opposite bhai.( said with a pause)

Then she told them the whole incident.

Someone- Laughed on the phone.

Karan to someone- Teju yaar(controlling his laugh and act serious)

Karan- By the way if I wasn't the senior agent I would have laughed too (said and ended up laughing)

Avu- Bhaiii (whining)

Karan- Ok...ok..ok. we aren't laughing ok (he said trying to control his laugh)

Jann- By the way bhai the "Mafia king"  SN too have a soft corner for her sister.

Karan-  Oh! Anushka right? But be careful.... she must be a mafia or would be helping him some or other way.

Avu- Ok bhai... but she do not seems like one as she too feared of him.

Teju- She might be acting Avu.

Karan- Hmm( said nodding)
And that SN is also quite smart so be careful both of you.

Avu & Jann- Ok bhai.

Teju- Why do you guys call him SN, don't you all know his full name.

Avu & Karan-No.

Jann- Yes, actually when professor called him I heard his name.( she said and looked at Avu, who is already looking at her)

Jann- Siddharth Nigam, and   why he his called SN, cuz this is the initials of his name.

Avu- Siddharth (mumbled)

Karan- Are you sure???

Jann- Damn sure bhai.

Karan- Hmm ok so I'll work on it. And both of you rest as you works to study & to keep an eye on him.... And yeah the principal knows about your identity so don't worry about that.

Avu & Jann- Okay bhai. Bye and take care both of you.

Karan- Bye and you too.

And she cut the call.

Jann- Avu..... do you really think he is dark devil.

Avu- Some sort off..... but, his eyes shows a different emotion......tha..tha...that's make me hell confused. And he even look familiar to me....... it feels like I have.... met him before.( She wispered last three words)

Jann-.........

So guys I hope you like it. Do comment what you think about this chapter.
Stay tuned.....