Chapter 5: Maybe Next Time

Pure, feminine pride swelled in her chest, desire throbbing between her legs at the potent, addictive thrill of having such a powerful man at her mercy.

At knowing it was she and she alone that got to see him like this.

And more, that she could undo him with just her mouth.

A frustrated sound of protest escaped her as his hands closed around her upper arms and hauled her up his body, forcing her to loosen her hold on his cock.

She nibbled at her lip, eying him as he looked down at her with wary consideration. His eyes were dark and golden, intrigue warring with frustration as she again pushed his hands from her waist.

While there was little question he enjoyed when she took charge, all but preening when she took her own pleasure from him, he didn't often have the patience for it when it didn't involve his cock buried deep between her thighs.

The groan he made as her lips closed around the head his cock sent a bolt of liquid heat straight to her core. His nostrils flared, clearly scenting her sudden shock of arousal.

It only encouraged her. Swirling her tongue, she set to work, revelling in the musky, male taste of him as she licked and kissed and sucked him deeper, the weight of him in her mouth and the feel of him at once so velvety soft and hot and hard in her hand where her lips couldn't reach. Beneath the steadying hand she'd braced on his hip, she could feel him tensing and straining against the urge to thrust into her mouth. And pure, feminine pride swelled in her chest, desire throbbing between her legs at the potent, addictive thrill of having such a powerful man at her mercy. 

At knowing it was she and she alone that got to see him like this.

And more, that she could undo him with just her mouth. 

A frustrated sound of protest escaped her as his hands closed around her upper arms and hauled her up his body, forcing her to loosen her hold on his cock.

But even as she began to object, her mouth was being pulled hard against his, his tongue delving forcefully into hers, eagerly consuming her. A mewling gasp catching in her throat, her hands flew to his shoulders, her nails biting deep as she braced herself. He growled in approval, flexing his shoulder muscles into her grip and kissing her harder, his lips bruising and his teeth clacking against hers.

She whimpered as he abruptly pulled back, instinctively trying to follow, her eyes latching onto his as he leaned back.

His lips were parted and swollen just as she knew hers were, just as his broad chest heaved in counterpoint to her own panting breaths. His eyes glowed a wicked, hungry wolf-gold.

His hands slid down to her hips, gripping tight. Her breath hitched, her teeth catching on her lower lip in anticipation. His hips flexed against hers, his cock nudging insistently against her belly. Another needy whimper escaped her lips, her knees threatening to give way if not for his hold on her.

And then she was on her back, the odds and ends she had spread across the table clattering to the floor as they were swept aside, and he was hitching her legs over his shoulders, nipping eagerly at her inner thighs as he dropped to his knees.

Her sharp gasp bled into a long, low moan as he began to feast, his tongue hot and eager between her legs, his breath warm on her skin and his beard scratching and tickling delightfully. She arched and whined as he teased and flicked his way from her entrance to her nub, bucking against the restraining arm he held across her hips. Heat blazed, liquid and needy, beneath her skin, surging through her veins to pool in a swirling, tightening coil deep in her belly. She scrabbled at the table, struggling to brace herself against his onslaught before digging her fingers into his thick hair and holding on for dear life.