IV

Waking up Minji heard my alarm go off and glanced at the clock, it was 7:50. She got up, stretched and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

After 10 mins Minji got out of the bathroom and before going to shower she decided to choose a cute outfit for today as she was going out with her friend Heesu.

"I have no clothes ughh", after making her room look like a dumpster she finally found a cute yet simple outfit and went to shower after.

Coming out of the bathroom after a long cold shower in a robe, she went to the dressing table, blow dried her hair and put on light makeup. Then she walked to the closet to put on the outfit she chose a couple of minutes ago. She Looked at the time, it was almost 10 so she decided to message Heesu.

                        👹

Ooi when do I come to your house?

Uhhhhhh
When do you want to come?

...

At 1??

I am already ready tho
Ur gonna make me wait 2 hours?

Uhhhh yes

Okay bye

Bye

                       ______

She plugged her phone to the charger and sat on the couch while thinking of what to make.

"Erm.. ramen? I ain't broke tho.. gimbap? Nehh too much effort... Waffles it is!" after deciding on that she went to the kitchen and took out the pre-made mix she got some days ago at the supermarket.

After she was done with the waffles, she got them out in the plate and got a glass of milk. She went to her couch again and put her plate and glass on the coffee table, she decided on watching Alchemy of souls 2 as she already finished the first part and began eating while watching the k-drama. After she finished her breakfast she went to towards the sink the noticed the plates from yesterday and since she still has some time left she began doing the dishes, and did simple chores around the house.

It was 12:45 now so she made her way to the parking lot with her car keys after locking her apartment door, after sitting in her car she began driving to Heesu's place which was about a 20 minute drive.

After arriving there she rang the bell of her friends house. "HAI GIRL", Heesu shouted at Minji's face."YO WHAT'S UP",Minji shouted back. "I WAS SO BORED WITHOUT YOU" Heesu was still shouting. "ALRIGHT CALM THE FUCK DOWN BRUH" "Okay" "thanks now do I have to keep standing at the door?" Minji asked, "No no no come in" Heesu said with a chuckle and stepped away to make way for Minji.

"Um... I came to your house and you didn't even plan what we are gonna do today?",Minji asked annoyed. "No"," okay". Minji and Heesu were fighting cause they didn't know where do go and what to do so after arguing for 30 minutes they both agreed on going out to the mall."Let's go your car!" Minji shouted with excitement because she didn't want to drive."Okay but if you die not my fault" Heesu said sarcastically while raising both her hands and they laughed it off.

"Min check out this dress!" Heesu said. "Nehh it's boring" Minji said while shrugging. "Bruh not everyone's life is as colourfull as yours, I love it so you should too" Heesu said while rolling her eyes. "Okay damn it ain't that deep bro". They were done shopping so they were just walking around the mall." By the way I heard there's a new coffee shop that opened up here, wanna go?",Heesu asked Minji "Sure let's go and catch up".

Heesu placed the 2 coffee cups on their table and sat on the chair. "Anyways, anything interesting shit happened with you recently?" Heesu asked as she sipped her coffee, "Hmm you know yesterday my team manager sent me to get him some coffee from a café but after getting his coffee my clumsy ass spilled a whole cup of coffee on a stranger. I felt really bad so I asked him if I could pay him back but he refused.... I couldn't even see how he looked like." Minji said. "Ouhh mysterious coffee stranger.... intresting but that's just the normal you, being clumsy as hell." Heesu told her. "Yea I guess I saw him eyes tho.. they were pretty.." Minji said with a pout, "Good for you but you will probably never see him again shut up." They continued chatting for almost 2 hours as they had lots of things to catch up too and of course they gossiped. After realising it was almost 8pm, they decided to go home.

" Bye girl, don't forget to text me when you get home okay? " Heesu said," Yes of course" Minji said, "Okay now stop hugging me so tightly and go" , "Yea okay byee" Minji sat in her car and drove away.

Liked by _She's_suu_ and 4,598 others

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

sorry for not posting for 10 days😭😭 I just couldn't think of anything to write so today was definitely hard and even tho this book only has 4 chapters I wanna start a new one🥲 but I will force myself to complete this book first b4 any of that
NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT?!?!?!?!
ALSO I AM SUPER LATE BUT HAPPY BDAY JEONGHAN I posted like 10 stories on my insta and made my acc public thinking he was gonna see my stories 🤡 ANYWAYS BYEE HAPPY READING