25- time is coming

AN// PLEASE READ hey guys thank you Soooo much for keeping up with the story sorry I was gone so long it's been busy. I just wanna say that the best thing you guys can do, is comment. I love getting any feedback it's my favorite part. So comment some thoughts for me, thank you 😘// AN ALSO SUPER IMPORTANT: sorry for a short chapter there will be more soon but if anybody has any dreams of something happening in this story tell me I'll make it happen and any thing else you wanna hear I'll write some one shots for you guys, smut or fluff. Have fun and be creative 😜\\

Andy POV

I lay on the bed, my chest heaving and my stomach empty. I'm curled up with a pillow trying to calm down. I hear a click downstairs and the shuffle of bags. I heave myself up and stumble down the stairs.

Ashley POV

I put down the few bags from the store and close the front door when I hear banging footsteps. I turn just in time for andy to throw himself at me. He collapses in my arms hugging me tightly. I hug back unsure of what happened.
"Andy, are you okay? Did something happen?" He shakes his head no in silence his face buried in my neck. I hug him tightly rubbing his back to sooth him. He pulls back for a second only to lock our lips. I kiss back gently and he steps away walking to the fire place and curling up there. He acts so oddly lately I'm never sure what to do. I'm out of money, out of ideas, and as of today, out of work. I sigh laying my head on the counter, defeated. If only we were older but at 17, there's nothing we can do for months still. We backed in a corner and I'm all out of options.
The days pass in an oddly tense silence. Me and Andy kiss rarely and only lightly. I vaguely notice Andy's stomach shrinking yet again but I'm out of energy and say nothing even though it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to stay silent. Laying together at night feels great but we both know we are counting down the last easy days. The money is gone, the food is running low, and the bills are far past over due. Sooner or later, this is all going to change, and not for the better. One particularly tense afternoon a knock on the door sends an air of doom through the house. I glance a policeman at the door.
"Andy, go to the basement and hide there, don't come out. I'll figure out what's going on but they won't take you okay." His voice comes out rough and quiet, the first time in two days.
"Ashley no I'm not leaving you."
"Andy please just go..."
"No way in hell. I'm not leaving you."
"Just go!" He is nearly at tears now. I refuse to let mine show. Another rougher knock echoes the room. Who knows what they want, and when I will see Andy next... He steps forward and grabs me pressing me to the hallway wall and kissing me with a passion I haven't felt in a long time. I grab his chest twisting my hands in his shirt fabric and pulling him closer. He keeps his hands on my waist keeping me on the wall, a dominant side of him that rarely comes out, that makes me love him that much more. He presses harder desperately searching for a way to make this kiss last. Finally a loud pound on the door rips him away and open the basement door as he runs in locking it behind him with a click. I furiously wipe away a tear and jog over opening the door.

"Ashley Purdy?" I nod.
"Collect your things we are here on orders to return you to the residential group home."