Tight Clothes

Bella used to be self conscious about her body, but as time grew on she loved how thick she was. Her beautiful thighs, large boobs, huge ass, and her adorable tummy with rolls. She loved covering it all up with a large hoodie and sweatpants, but her cruel roommate decided to mess with her. Katherine hid Bella's large clothes and replaced them with very small and tight clothes.

Bella: huh? Why is there only small clothes? I can't walk in the dorm naked, so guess this is my best bet. -i put the clothes on that I picked out, and red long sleeved shirt, a small black bra, some tight jeans, and a black thong. I put them all on, but it was super hard and painful since they were all small. I decided not to worry about it and just go out like a good girl-

Bella walked in the kitchen slowly to see Katherine, right when she saw her she was mad and embarrassed. Katherine looked at her and quickly grabbed her camera smirking to herself.

Bella: Kathy? Look we can talk about- -hears a noise from her jeans- huh? What was th- -rip-

Katherine: hahaha! Look the little girls clothes are burting at of her!

Bella's jeans started ripping and soon her shirt also was ripping very loudly that the room was filled with rips.

Bella: ahh~ ahhh~ owww~

Katherine: omg no way this cow is moaning like a slut!

Bella: its oddly ahhh~ pleasurable~

Bella was moaning like some stupid bitch and when she kept on moaning, her pants were really ripped up along with her shirt. Then came her bra and wet panties. The bra started breaking from her tits and not even a minute in her bra came off with her tits plupped down.

Bella: mmmh~ m-mommy~

Katherine: haha! Guess i've got a friend with benefits. Now come on Bella show the world how much of a stupid bitch you are!

Bella: yes mommy~ -the thong started getting tighter around me and very soaked, I wanted to add more pleasure and decided to rub my wet pussy hard- ahh~ m-meww~!

Katherine: aww so cute, a purrfect plaything

Bella's thong was finally ripped off and everyone that was watching the live stream saw her boobs and dripping wet pussy.

Katherine: aww look at you Bella -i walked up to her and gave her head pats- so naked and wet from your mommy~

Bella: hehe~ I made a mess mommy~

Katherine: that's ok, I want you to like that mess up like a good kitty

Bella: yes mommy~