A stroll

OMG... I have never tasted anything like this. These peaches are soooooo yummy. I wish I could have them every day. "

She muttered while enjoying a peach sitting on a crook of the tree.

"WHO IS THERE!!!! WHO STOLE MY PEACHES"

A terrifying ramble was echoed across the peach forest.

She froze hearing the roar. She no longer enjoyed her peaches. Her hands trembled. She was glued to the crook of the tree, not wanting to fall.

"I ASKED WHO STOLE MY PEACHES OF GARDEN OF HEAVEN," He roared again.

Though the time wasn't good,she remembered learning about the garden of heaven,which was filled with magical fruits for many yards. Beyond this peach forest ,there was a mango forest and so forth and so on.

She remembered it was guarded by a generation of gods,but of course, she slacked off in her studies she didn't remember the family name.

"I WILL CUT YOU IN HALF IF YOU DO NOT REPLY." That was the God's last warning.

She, who had been terrified to death, couldn't utter a word for a while. Her lips went fry,but it was a matter of life,so she  uttered something while stammering.

"I....I... I stole ....pe...aches ....from...you..your garden.  Forgive ....forgive ...me..for ...
.the ...grave ....offence , I made, " She managed to utter.

And then she climbed down, more like slid along the bark of the tree. The peaches she had tugged upon her waist fell down around her.

Though she heard his voice,she still hadn't seen the person in person. So even she was in great danger. She looked around like a thief, rotating her eyes.

"KNEEL," the roaring voice said.

She instantly knelt down ,closing her eyes.

"Please, god, spare my life. I had no bad intentions.  Moreoevr....moreover ...I didn't know this was the famous garden of heaven. Please forgive me. "

She said, still closing her eyes shut. Then ....then she heard him closing the gap between them. She was literally having a semi heart attack. Her whole body wavered to each step.

"FORGIVE YOU!!! HUH....I NEVER FORGIVE ANYONE WHO TRESSPASS HERE."  The rough voice said , making her blood turn ice.

She could feel he was right in front of her,but she didn't dare to open her eyes. She thought she might die if she did.

"TELL ME A GOOD REASON NOT TO KILL YOU," He retorted in a commanding tone.

She thought what to say. She was in dialema she forgot she had the three call spell to being some help. She thought about what she could exchange for her life. For the lost peaches. Then thankfully and idea struck her mind.

" Noble god, if you spare my life, I would ....I would bring you moon cakes from the lower god releam for you,"

She said, almost begging him.

"Hm.....sounds great" the voice said,but this time, instead of the roaring voice ,she heard a kind of a  familiar voice.

She lifted her face up to see,but the man was wearing a Cape with a hood, so she didn't see his face.

"Who....who are you?" She no longer trembled,but she wanted to know who it was.

Then, in a swift movement, he removed the hood ,and there stood.....there stood

"Tian Lu," She uttered in disbelief.

"It's god Tian Lu," He corrected her.

She felt ashamed, as she acted so timid in front of him. As she held a grudge with him.