Do never underestimate

After the evening sessions, both Li Mei and goddess Sun Shi were sent to rest at their respective residence, which  originally belonged to Qin Ru back then. Two beds with new bed spreads had been made for them. Li Mei couldn't be more happier than becoming room mates with goddess Sun Shi.

She chose the bed closer to the window while Sun Shi chose the other. Then Li Mei climbed up to her bed right away as she was all exhausted. Not physically but mentally. She sprawled herself on her bed like a frog ,with a sigh of relief.

Sun Shi sat on her bed and trailed her fingers over the bedspread deep in thoughts. She had all the riches at the Ethereal palace,but here sitting on a bed poor in condition. So did Li Mei. But Sun Shi was bearing all these pain as she had other intentions ,that was to keep an eye on Li Mei and her beloved.

So far, nothing suspicious had happened, yet she still doubted. She remembered once when she went to true god Lu Yan's pilgrimage hall,she herself found out a poorly drawn potrait of his ,which was drawn by Qin Ru. She suspected that he would never keep something like that unless he adored her. Sun Shi was not pleased about it.

It was like rubbing salt into the wound ,seeing Qin Ru having a special place in his heart. Though she was no longer,her, though the things were different, Sun Shi was in a dilemma whether to trust him or not.

Sun Shi looked at her, who was sprawled in her bed. Then she talked to her.

"Are you asleep?" She asked in a friendly tone.

"No, I am not. I am just tired."  Saying that ,Li Mei turned her head to her side.

"Yes, it's a pretty exhausting day, isn't it?" She pushed her to talk.

"Hm..." Came the answer from Mei.

Then some silence and another question from Sun Shi.

"Do you like in here?"

"I don't know. I like Jing Ling. I like the surroundings,but I don't know. May be or may be not."

She just sleepily said.

"Then what about him... true god Lu Yan?"
The cat jumped out of the sack.

Li Mei's sleepiness went away with the sudden question.

"Him??? Don't talk about him. I can like anybody but him. "  She sat on her bed and said.

"Why is that?" Sun Shi reasoned out.

"He angers me, and he bullies me," Mei replied in agitation.

"He does ,isn't he?" She fed fire to it.

"Yeah, of course he does. But one day I will teach him a lesson." The clumsy little goddess said in a firm voice.

Someone who was not far away was having a burning sensation in his nose.

Sun Shi was at ease after this conversation.

"Maybe I worried for nothing." She thought to herself.

The next morning,very early morning, their training session began even before the sunrise. Sun Shi had to put a lot of effort into waking Li Mei up.Though she somehow managed to do so, Li Mei couldn't perform any of the yoga pauses as directed by master Lu Yan. She knew the consequences.

While Sun Shi attended the class, Mei had to stood up in the Eastern deck. But she was not in to take it to her heart. She leaned herself against the wall of the Mount hut, throwing pebbles at peaches. She loved it here than at her desk.

Every time Jing Ling looked at her ,he bursted in to a laugh.

"Hey, Jing Ling," She uttered playfully when she saw him.