part 21

No one pov
Hobi started to take care of babies and yoonie cause subina got sick but hobi got shocked when he saw yoonie was laying beside his daughter and hugging her from behind...
My bavy(baby) wot(got) wick(sick) _yoonie said poutly and subina started to laugh then yoonie kissed her hand_
Hobi had carry sleepy yoonseok in his hand...
He come inside and saw subina  was already sleeping in his appa lap..
Hobi put them in crib and saw that yoonie was making puppy eyes toward him he know yoonie love cuddles and kisses.. He lay beside him and yoonie suddenly hugged him and hobi did the same...
At mid night hobi hear a crying voice he saw that yoonie body was trembling hobi chek that and found out he got high fever...
He suddenly go to kitchen and take out medicine and also make soup for him...
Yoonie open your eyes angle _hobi said as yoonie open his eyes then hobi give him medicines but first he started to cry but when hobi told him that he will give him kisses he happily nodded_
Then he give him soup its chicken soup that yoonie really like...
Howi my bowy(body) is huwting(hurting) _yoonie said as hobi start to massage his whole body that cause yoonie to sleep then hobi go to subina and check her fever she got normal...
Then hobi again go to bed and lay beside yoonie who was sleeping peacefully...
At morning
Hobi was sleeping but he felt something and open his eyes then saw yoonseok and subina was laying on top of their eomma...
Where is appa _hobi asked as both of them pointed their fingers towards at beside of hobi...
Yoonie was still sleeping behind him...

Author note
Hey babies sorry I didn't write too much cause my health isn't well...
Today I go to hospital and doctor said me that I took to much tension...
Love you and take care of yourself...