time

The voicemail

Zay-"hey u got Zay I'm sorry I missed your call leave me a text message and as soon as I'll see it I'll get back to u"

Beep*

Y-"hey...it's me again...I've texted u a couple times and I've only gotten short responses and I question if this is even going to work...I mean I get your a busy man but I want u to communicate with me...I do my best to tell u how I feel but your never there to listen...when u get a chance please call me...not just to say hi and I miss u but to talk to me for real..

Zay pov

Y-"..and I do miss u baby I really do...I just want u to communicate with me please...I love u call me back"

Zay-*sigh

He called her back it ring 3 times before she answered

Y-*sniffles hello

Zay-"princess I'm sorry"

Y-"finally got time to talk huh"

Zay-"baby don't do that"

Y-"I'm sorry"

Zay-"u know what...pack a couple bags'

Y-"for what zayvion'"

Zay-"I gotta make this up to u mama"

Y-"Damian it's not completely your fault-"

Zay-"from what u know it is...what did I tell u to do..yn'

Y-"pack a couple bags"

Zay-"and what are u going to do"

Y-"question why I want me to pack my bags"

Zay-"really"

Y-"mhm"

Zay-"just do what I told u please'

Y-"your so bossy'

Zay-*chuckles I gotta be

Y-"whatever"

There was a moment of silence

Zay-"in your message..u said-"

Y-"nope...save that for whatever u plan to make up to me..where ever your taking me I expect u to be there to listen to be...do u hear me zayvion"

Zay-"..yes ma'am"

Y-"good...I will pack my bags and I expect to see u in no more then 3 days is that understood"

Zay-"yes ma'am"

Y-"good"

Zay-"u bring shivers up my spine"

Y-"really'

Zay-"mhm"

Y-"is this the good kind"

Zay-"the kind that makes me want to drop to my knees and shower u in kisses"

Y-"mm"

Zay-"I might show up tomorrow night"

Y-"mhm"

Zay-"I'm serious...I can change our ticket to the next morning"

Y-"where are we going"

Zay-"does it matter"

Y-"yes- well I know u wouldn't take me somewhere too cold"

Zay-"but if I do that means I can spoil u and buy u coats and sweaters you'll never wear"

Y-"exactly I steal yours which is why I tell u to spoil yourself and we will both be happy"

Zay-"yeah ok"