introducing v

As 4 drones and a human were in the mist of screaming at each other a random portal open up above them non noticed until a random person dropped out of it onto the floor "FUCK. I was nearly there we just had to jack in to the terminal and he was gone" the drones eyes had hollowed in a sort of shock while the other human was wearing a helmet so you couldn't see there reaction it was silent for a minute till v slammed his hand on the ground cracking it which caused the small purple haired drone to speak "Holy robo-jesus" as she spoke v suddenly disappeared only to be behind them with a unity pistol to the drones head as v blurted out "who the hell are you and where am I" the purple drone tried to turn her head only for v to shoot but last second move the gun to the ground "next time It won't be the ground" he said with a cold tone but before the drone could speak the other human spoke up "your on copper 9 and how the hell are you breathing" she say with a supriesed voice v looked at her before realising his surroundings and who he had his gun to. He slowly back up away from her head still pointing his gun when he did this Johnny showed up "v stop being a pussy and just shoot already" Johnny blurted put clearly not interested in where the hell they are and who the hell they are but before v could reply the male drone spoke up "who's he and how did he get here" point at Johnny which caught him by suprise "so he can see me" Johnny says this before appearing in front of the male drone finally realising that he not on earth his mood slightly changes as v spoke up "this was a really bad start how bout a introduction" v said slightly smirking at them before putting his unity away. After they introduced themselves apart from the other drone standing next the n "and I'm v" she says which only made human v confused "Okay how the hell are we going to do this cuz if they call out v we botha re going to react" v says the other v replys saying "what else can we call you then" v replys "Vincent my real name only to clear confusion" before anything else could happen uzi spoke up "Okay how the hell did you go from the ground to pointing a gun to the back of my head" she says rather confused which made the others shake there head wondering the same thing but before Vincent could speak Johnny spoke "that's his sandevistan" Johnny say it bluntly not really caring at all to the situation "what the fucks a sandevistan?" J said confused on what the hell it was Vincent spoke up kind of shocked they didn't know "it slows down time to around 90 percent which to people like you make it look like I moved a super speed" they all looked quite shocked at this but before anyone else could say anything a red haired drone grab the bug that tessa was holding and teleported away "what the fu-" before Vincent could finish his sentence the rest of the crew bolted after her which caused him to follow suit. After Vincent caught up to them only to see the red haird drone drop down the hole which got a "ugh" outta uzi .

This is where I'm going to end it for now expect a new chapter tomorrow or the day after depending on how well this is received. Bye for now