the lab

As the group made there way down the hole they found an entrance and a pile of disassembly drones everyone was shocked when Johnny spoke "fucking preem. I say we turn back now so we don't join them or be a stupid fuck and keep walking" as Johnny finished his sentence everybody kept walking in before Vincent could follow he saw writing on the wall "don't look?" He said questioning why it said that but his questioning was cut short at v shouting at him to hurry up.

As they made there way down a hall way n decided to speak up"so it this secret elevator labeled?" Vincent decided to reply "most Likley not as its supposes to be secret but knowing jcj its going to be cuz there fucking stupid" he said this with a large emount of anger which caused tessa and j to look at him confused

As they kept walking they saw a sign with secret elevator which made Vincent roll his eyes and v eye to twitch, on the other hand n was happy and poked uzi to look, which made her laugh and Vincent chuckle.

As they made there way to the elevator they saw what was a baby just lying there when uzi spoke "shoot them now?" Before Vincent could even see what was going on n shouted in worry "THATS NO SOON ENOUGH" as he shot the baby it grew arms of some sort and crawled away before that Vincent managed to ping it and found Alice behind them but before he could react they were all knocked out.

As Vincent woke up he heard a women's voice that was unfamiliar with say "glad to see your awake surface slicker" she replied while staring at Vincent right in the eyes. Realising what situation he was in he looked at his surrounding to see v and uzi both strapped down to the tables with magnets to there heads.

As uzi started to wake up Alice crawled? Over towards her "haven't see 02 for a while ever since she left us to burn" she say harshly at uzi. Little did Alice know Vincent was cutting his straps loose with his Mantis blades slowly so he wouldn't be caught he eyed uzi letting her know to keep distracting her.

In another room we see n screaming not from pain but laughter with tessa just staring at him beuu(I forgor how to spell his name) sawing his open ribcage but before he could start n waved his head around letting him know he was sawing the wrong spot and pointed in the direction where he should. Ready to saw he was interupted by Alice saying over the comms "beuu we need more magnets we have noris kid here.. and she bitey" as she finished her sentence in the background we could here uzi laughing.

Back to Vincent who had just finished cutting away at his straps but instead of doing something straight away he sat there and acted like nothing happend but did question Alice "so what do you do here other than murder people from the "surface"" he said with Alice just looking at him "why would I tell you surface slicker" she said staring daggers at him "I mean were going to die anyway so why not tell us"

Before she could say anything the screen fades to black.
But next time in murder drones v
Will Alice tell them what she does at the lab
Will they found out the truth
Stay tuned for next time.