The Other Direction

Hello it's Danielle here! This is my very first book! So please tell me what you think!! (And fallow me!)

Hannah's pov

"Should we wake her??" I said

"Nah let her sleep. I have never known anyone who sleeps more than Zara." Said Lucy.

I guess I should introduce us. Well my name is Hannah and I'm in the band called The Other Direction. Its me(hannah) Zara, Lauren, Lucy, and Natalie(Nat). If you were wondering... Yes we are just like one direction. We are the same age so that's why we wanted to be a band. But we are Canadian. We think ourselves better than 1D. We are just as popular too. Lucy is the crazy one with light brown hair, I'm the totally awesome one with the best curly brown hair, Zara is the one who loves to sleep and has a long black perfect hair, and if it gets messed up she FREAKS, Lauren is the very kind and polite one with short brown hair, And Nat has dirty blond hair who eats at any time she can.

"Guys leave Zara alone and stop poking her. She's sleeping." Lauren said.

"Yes mom" Lucy and I said at the same time. Lauren is like the mom of the group.

"I'll cook some food"

"Thanks Lucy!" I say.

Lucy started to make bacon and eggs with toast for breakfast. Yummy!!

"I smell fooooddd!!!!" Natalie called running to the kitchen. Natalie is in love with food. She can eat sooo much and can't get the littlest fat at all!

" SHUTUP!!! I'm trying to sleep here!!!!" Zara yelled from the couch. I don't know how she got their when all of you bedrooms are upstairs in our..... No mean to brag but..... In our HUGE house or .should I say mansion!!!

" do we have any celery?!?!?" Lucy yells. God, her and her celery!!!! We are the most craziest group o girls ever!! God help me!!!!!!

End of chapter one!!!

How was it? Was it good? Was it bad? Please tell me what you think!! Like and fallow me!!! Byeee

-Danielle