Ginger<3

Danielle here!! This chapter is dedicated to:

@MelisaHodzic

For her idea on this chapter!!! Thank you so much!!!!:D

--------------------

Hannah's P.O.V.(point of view)

Today was saturday, 6:30 pm we just finished dinner and I've been thinking, ever since I was little I've always wanted a dog. An not just a small dog or any type of dog. I wanted a special type of dog. I wanted a big dog. I've always wanted a rot willer.

I have been talking to the girls non stop about this dog. I just wanted it sooo bad!!!!

"Hey, I have an idea!" I said to the others. "What if I go to the animal shelter and get a dog from their?!?!"

"That's a great idea!" Zara said

"actually, that's not a bad idea" Lauren said looking around to see what the others thought.

"DIES THIS MEAN ITS A YES?!?!?! I can get a dog!!!??" I practically screamed with excitement.

"Yes!!" the all said in unison.

"Finally she'll stop going on and on and on about the dog!!" Lucy said than she looked at me and smiled so I knew she was just joking

"Lets go!" I yelled.

Zara volunteered on driving. We drove around town just to make sure no one was following us. As the time passed we just kept getting more popular and the money just kept coming. So buying the dog was so worry.

We arrived and went into the shelter. We were greeted by loud barking of several dogs.

"Hello! welcome to the animal shelter!! What can I do for you young ladies?" I tall man who looked my age. He smiled at me. Lauren explained what kind of dog we wanted and to make sure it was friendly. The man kept nodding his head lightly while every once in a while he would look at the courier of his eyes staring. I wasn't the only one who noticed. Natalie poked me lightly and smiled evilly at me.

"Ok I think I have the perfect dog for you. And is this dog for all of you or for one of you?" he asked us.

"Well this was for me" I answered his question.

"Ok perfect. If you ladies want to wait here for a second while I get the dog. And we can take him or her outside in the dogie park in the back. And if you," he said gesturing to me "can come with me" he winked at me. This guy was cute too. And I didn't mind his flirting.

"Sure! I'll be right girls!" I said walking away following he guy.

"What's your name?" he asked me

"Hannah. how bout you, what's yours?"

"The names Harry"

"Nice name Harry"

"Thanks and I like your too" he winked at me again causing me to blush.

"Um can I have

Your number?" he stopped walking to turn to look at me.

"Ya sure. Pass me your phone"

He gave me his phone and I put my number in his contacts

"Call me" I winked at him handing back his phone.

We kept walking and Harry stopped in front of a cage.

"This is Lilly. She's just a new born puppy so she's still learning to to things. She's a purebred rut willer." He said holding up the little puppy in his hands

"Awwwwwww!! she's so cute!!" I picked her up.

"Lets take her outside. " He suggested

I went out side to the backyard fenced in dog park while Harry went to get the

Girls.

I set Lilly down on the ground and she started to walk around. The girls came and they each took turns holding and playing with Lilly. We all new that we were leaving this place with Lilly.

I filled out the paperwork and paid harry. He gave us a little kennel/cage to

Put her in. We said bye to Harry. When I was just about to walk out the door Harry called me

"Hey Hannah"

"Ya?"

"I'll be calling you" he winked.

I just smiled and blushed and walked out the door.

When we got home the girls went straight to bed we were all super tired.

Lilly

Lilly. Hmmmm I don't really like the name Lilly for her.

What else would be a good name for her. Well, she had brown eyes. REALLY soft light brown fur with a little of white around her paws.

Hmmmm what about Ginger!!??

Ya Ginger, I liked that name. From now on she shall be called Ginger.

--------------------

It's Danielle! How was it!?!?!?

Thanks again To:

@MelisaHodzic

For her comments.

Do you want a chapter dedicated to u?? Comment your ideas about the chapter/book or even about me! The best commenter will get a chapter dedicated to you!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Love you ALL

Sincerely

~Luvsoccerball17

(Danielle<3)