Seattle Day 2 [Part Two]

PRESENT DAY

I was walking around the backstage area when I saw a small box and for some reason decided to open it. When I did, I saw an untouched Colt Python inside with a holster and small box of ammo.

"Nice. Haven't used one of these in a while." I said to myself as I attached the holster and put the revolver in it.

I closed the box back up and decided to check on Ellie. I walked up the isle of the auditorium and into the radio room. Dina and Ellie were standing by the desk looking at the pictures.

"Jesse's asleep?" I ask as the two girls turn towards me.
"Yeah, he's passed out." Dina said.
"Good. Anything new?" I asked as I walked to them.
"Dina said that this Nora girl's at this hospital." Ellie said as she pointed at the map with a circle around "Medical Center."
"Alright. Let's get a move on then." I said and Ellie nodded. She put the picture in her bag and zipped it up.
"You're gonna go now?" Dina said.
"Yeah. We have a lead." Ellie said.
"At least wait for Jesse to rest up--" Dina said.
"She could be gone by then." Ellie said and Dina shook her head.
"We'll be fine. Besides we know where she's at. Maybe Tommy does too." I said, trying to diffuse any tension.
"Ellie..." Dina said with a disapproving tone, basically ignoring me.
"What?" Ellie said, kinda annoyed.
"Nothing." Dina said after taking a deep breath.
"Good. Can you lock the door behind us, please?" Ellie said.
"Yep." Dina said also sounding annoyed.

The three of us walked to the front door and only two of us left the theater. This time there was no goodbye from Dina, she just locked the door behind us without saying anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, look at this. If we cut through the park we'll get there faster." Ellie waved me over as she looked at a map.
"Let's just hope we get there in time to find Tommy." I said.
"Yeah, let's go." Ellie said as we walked off towards the overgrown field of trees and bushes.

When we got closer we heard whistling coming from different directions but right before we could react, I got shot in the shoulder with an arrow.

"Motherfucker.." I groaned as we got behind cover.
"Shit! Are you okay?" Ellie said, obviously worried.
"Do I look okay?" I said as I grabbed the end of the arrow and started to pull it out.
"Here. Take this." Ellie said as she dug into her bag and put a bandage on my shoulder.
"Thanks. Let's take out these fuckers." I said and she nooded.

Whoever shot me started getting closer. They whistled to others who slowly walked towards us. We moved slowly through some tall grass and took down these guys with ease.

As we walked through the overgrown park we heard different whistles from different directions.

Are these the Scars that the WLF were talking about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Through here. Come on." I whispered as I pushed the door open letting Ellie and myself get through.
"Made it. How's your shoulder doing?" Ellie said as we walked up the stairs of the old building we're in.
"Got sniped in the shoulder before, remember? I'll be just fine." I said and Ellie nodded.
"These must be the Scars." Ellie said.
"That's what I was thinking. But, it doesn't matter. We gotta make it to the hospital." I said.

Searching the rooms led us to the fire escape which we used to get back outside and through an old checkpoint.

"No! Please, don't do this!" We heard more screaming coming from the overgrown park.