hockey and a fight

Yn pov

"Yn hurry up I have a date." Casey looked at me.

"Go I can gather the stuff myself and before you say something I can handle myself." I sighed. Ever since Casey got with April he hasn't had time to hang out and with us being twins we fight a lot. We started fighting more often after him and April got together.

I was on my way back to the apartment when a few ninjas jumped in front of me, "fuck every time I jinx myself I say I'm fine then I get jumped God damnit," I grabbed my hockey stick and put down my hockey bag, "I hope I can get away fast enough after beating the shit out of you guys."

I started fighting them there was a few to many. Then some turtles jumped down and started fighting the ninjas as well.

After we beat the shit out of them I grabbed my bag and ran to an ally way and climbed to the roof. When I looked down I noticed the turtles were gone, "where did they go?" I always talked to myself probably cause I'm crazy but also probably cause there was no one around well I thought that.

"Leo you talk to them your the leader." I turned around as the red masked turtle said this.

I stood up, "oh hello "

"Why do they look familiar." The orange mask said.

"Probably cause they look like Casey." The purple mask looked at me.

"I'm his twin actually I'm yn Jones btw." I sighed.

"I'm raph." He walked towards me to wich I just backed away slightly.

"I'm Donnie they them pronouns are preferred." Donnie looked at me then to their brothers.

"I'm Leo and that's Mikey over there." He pointed at the orange masked turtle.

"I should be heading home Casey is out with April and want me home before him so I'll see you whenever Casey decides to sneak off to hang out with April." I smiled.

"You can come hang with us whenever Casey and April do all the time so you know." Leo smiled.

"Ok I'll about it umm just don't tell Casey how I met you guys I don't wanna get yelled at." I left.

When I got home I couldn't stop thinking about leo and his gorgeous deep blue eyes.