Are you crazy

Leo pov

I was looking for yn when I got a text from them..

Message between yn and Leo

Yn: Leo I need you to meet me on the roof of the apartment building me and Casey live in.

Leo: why what's wrong?

Yn: you'll figure it out.

End of messages

I rushed to their building, "yn where are you?"

"Umm over here." She said then walked from behind the buildings air unit.

(Art is not mine creds to original artist)

(This is yn if you want feminine features)

(Here's yn if you want masculine features again art is not mine so creds to original artist)

I walked over to them, "are you ok? do you know who did this?"

"Other than me being a mutant I'm fine for the most part and no one did this there was a broken vile of mutagen and I didn't notice it till I stepped on a price of the glass." They sighed

"Where's the broken vile?" I looked at them.

"By the dumbsters down there." We jumped down.

"I wonder if whoever owned this vile knows it's missing let alone broken," I looked at the mutagen and collected the glass carefully in a bag and found the piece yn had stepped on and put it in a separate bag.

"How are you going to collect the mutagen that spilled out?" They questioned.

"I don't know umm paper towels won't work I don't think." I looked at them.

"I'll be back," They went up to their apartment making sure no one saw them and then came back with paper towels and a  wash cloth, "no idea which will work."

After I cleaned up the mutagen we headed back to the lair, "you can stay with us since you can't stay in your apartment."

"Thanks Leo umm I might get yelled at by 'mr, you can't do anything while I'm making out with April'." They laughed.

" Don't worry if he says shit ill have your back." I smiled at them.

We got to the lair and didn't see April and Casey and yn walked in after me, "where's bitch one and bitch two?"

"They left went to April's apartment to make out or some shit," Raph looked over, "I don't wanna ask but I'm going to anyway, what happened?"

"Umm so I stepped on a broken vile of mutagen and now I'm a mutant which I'm kinda loving." The smiled.

"Well seems your a turtle like us now." Raph walked over.

"Nah I thought I was a dinosaur." They said sarcastically.

"Is Donnie in the lab? I need to give them the mutagen remains." I looked at raph.

"Yeah they are working on an invention." Raph walked back to the couch.

I went to the lab.

Yn pov

I walked over to the couch, "Where's Mikey?"

"His room why?" Raph looked at me.

"Just wondering is all." I smiled watching the show raph had on.

"Yn Donnie wants to do a brief look over." Leo popped his head out of the lab.

"Ok give me a second." I went to the lab.

"I wonder why it turned you into a turtle and not something else." Donnie walked around me examining me and my details. (either the details on your shell if u choose female or the details on your back arms and head if u choose male)

"I don't know Donnie but I would like if you could figure it out." I sighed.

"I planned on it and I plan on figuring out how to turn you back." They walked back in front of me.

"No I wanna stay a turtle I mean yeah I can't go places but I feel more confident as a turtle." I smiled.

"I'm still going to figure it out just in case you change your mind or someone else turns and wants to be human again." They looked at me.

"Ok fair enough." I sighed.

"Sit down and let me look at the cut the glass made." They looked at me.

I sat down, "I forgot about shit its probably infected now."

"If I clean it and bandage it, it should be fine," Donnie looked at the cut, "it still has some mutagen around the edges of the cut it's still bleeding a little but should be fine if I clean it give me a minute."

After they cleaned and bandage it me and Leo went to the living room just to hear raph and Casey fighting. We stood in the doorway of the label.

"Are you out of your mind she can't stay here." Casey yelled.

"She kinda sorta has to." Raph yelled back.

"What the hell do you mean?" Casey looked mad.

Mikey walked out of his room and was standing in the hall, "why are you two yelling?"

I walked over to Mikey, "hey let's not worry about that why don't you show me those comics you wanted me to look at."