hanging with turtles

Yn pov

I had got the turtles numbers before I left. Leo sent me the directions to the lair if I go into the sewers from where we met. Casey and April were off somewhere so I decided to go hang with the turtles.

After I figured out the way I saw Mikey and raph playing mortal combat. Raph was beating Mikey's ass which with what happened yesterday I wasn't surprised.

"Yn I honestly didn't think you'd actually show." Donnie walked out of the lab.

"Well Casey went off to make out with April so you know decided it couldn't hurt to actually hang out with people." I sighed.

"Hey short stack." Raph said.

"Aye I'm taller than you by an inch and a half." I said dramatically and a little to loud.

After I said that Leo poked his head out of the dojo, "hey yn."

"Hey Leo you suck at directions," I looked up from my phone. Casey was blowing up my phone asking what I was doing so I just put it on for not disturb.

"I do not." Leo walked over completely offended it was cute.

"Donnie can I see what invention you need help with." I followed Donnie to the lab.

Leo pov

"My sibling isn't answering their texts." Casey walked in with April of course.

"They'll be fine Casey." April looked at him. When the fight it's annoying.

"Fine they'll be fine? April no they won't the other night they were attacked by the foot and who knows what could've happened now." Casey started raising his voice then yn texted me.

Texts with yn

Yn: I would come out there but he's yelling

Leo: want me to calm him down

Yn: nothing can calm him down but u can try

Leo: ok

End of messages

"Casey calm down I'm sure they are fine." I tried to calm him down.

"How can you be so sure Leo you don't even know them." His voice just got louder and louder as he spoke.

Yn walked out, "Arnold Bernid Jones stop yelling before I beat your ass."

"One don't call me that two why didn't you answer me." He calmed down a little.

"You never tell me where you're going." They walked over to the couch and sat by me.

"That's different you could have been kidnapped." He got mad again and kinda walked towards yn which her reaction was to scoot closer to me.

"Casey take a breather they're fine." I tried to get him to calm down again.

"Leo you have no say in this," Casey looked at me.

"It's the bitch's fault anyway." April shrugged.

"Your the fucking bitch so it's your fault who would have guessed." Yn was annoyed and left.

"Casey maybe if you didn't yell alot they would've told you where they were." I looked  him.

"It's honestly probably April's fault they hate you." Raph's comment kinda made april mad.

"How is it my fault?" April looked at raph just to get an are you serious look.

"I'm gonna go find them before she does something stupid." Casey went to leave.

"You are the reason they stormed out they're mad at you I'll find them don't worry." I stood up and went to grab my katana.

"How do you know them anyway." Casey looked at me.

"That's not important right now." I left the lair going to look for them.

Author note I'm sorry I haven't posted I've been busy and just now figured out how I wanted this to play out 😂