7: One Is Enough

*Lisa's birthday party*

Lisa celebrated her birthday at her dad's nightclub with random people who came tonight

Lisa celebrated her birthday at her dad's nightclub with random people who came tonight. All people don't care about her birthday but as long as she paid for all drinks and food, they're all enjoyed it. Without waiting too long, Lisa holding the mic and goes to the stage to give speeches.

"Hello, everyone! I don't know who are y'all but y'all are so lucky coming tonight because y'all git free drinks and foods. I mean this nightclub is owned by my dad but I love making this place like my own. So, I want you guys have fun because it's my BIRTHDAY!" Lisa screamed.

Everyone is cheering for Lisa's birthday and continuing drinks. Lisa going down from the stage. After she finished all stairs, she managed to catch then hugged Taehyung who is waiting for her.

With happy face, Taehyung and Lisa are kissing each other. Their actions got seen by their friends such as Rosé, Jungkook, Jimin, Jennie, Jisoo, and Jin.

Later, Lisa pulled Rosé, Jennie, and Jisoo to dance. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin asked Jungkook to drink at the bar but Jungkook refused. He wanted to sit alone at corner. At that corner also got a small table so he drinks alone there.

He is okay to drink alone because he doesn't want to bother his wife who had enjoy her friend's birthday. From far away, he can see Rosé's happy face then he turns around facing the table to drink but suddenly someone came and sit beside him.

"You alone?" Someone said.

"Who are you?" Jungkook is still trying to figure it out who is this. But the face is familiar.

"You don't know me? I'm the one who got rejected by you." He said.

Jungkook is becoming silent at the moment. He felt something is not right here. Jungkook hopes no blood dropping here. He doesn't want terrible things happen to Lisa's birthday.

"What are you doing here? Find me?" Jungkook is still calm.

"You look calm but I know you have a lot to thinking, isn't it?" Minjun said.

Jungkook doesn't answer him.

"Relax, this party is inviting all random people, right? So, I can come here to enjoy. Since, I know Lisa's dad owned this nightclub." Minjun continues.

"Then, why are you come here? Go enjoy some drinks." Jungkook didn't look at him.

"I just want to get know with people who reject becoming my business partner. But you're so different than I thought." Minjun wanted to be honest about Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook didn't get it.

"You're mafia, rich, good-looking, perfect body but you don't have a girlfriend or mistress? Look, these two girls are already mine. Don't you want it too?" Minjun put his both hand at his mistresses waist after they came to him.

Minjun knows Jungkook is already married but he just wants to treat Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and about to say something but Rosé is coming.

"Hey darling, why are you alone here?" Rosé says while Rosé's right hand on Jungkook's shoulder and Rosé's left hand rubbing his cheek.

Jungkook's smile becomes wider when Rosé came and he can sees Minjun's face changed.

"I don't want to bother you and your friends." Jungkook hugs Rosé's waist.

Then, Rosé looking at Minjun with two girls and saying "What happened here?"

"Nothing. Let's go dance over there." Jungkook doesn't want to talk with Minjun so he brought Rosé far from Minjun. For Jungkook, Rosé is enough for him to love.

Minjun is just watching them dance together with unsatisfied face

Minjun is just watching them dance together with unsatisfied face. Then, Minjun's eyes looking at Rosé. He was seeing Rosé's picture before this but not pretty as he sees right now. Minjun feels Rosé is so beautiful when seeing face to face.