Day 2

Hannah was shaking and crying on the bed as there was a car on the way for her as Mr Z was inside the car as he was angry. "Greg! How long until we are there." Mr Z yelled as he growled some as he looks at his watch "My apologies sir we are almost there" Greg said as he was already speeding very fast "I'm going to kill that bastard..finding out he stole that sweet innocent beauty's virginity before I could. She looks like a cute playful doll." Mr Z said as he clenched his fist. As Greg pulled over he made sure the doors were unlocked "sir we're here" Greg said as he heard the back seat door open and slam shut. Mr Z went on the ship as when he saw the tall man his hands clenched into a fist "Ah Hello my friend!" The tall man said as he walked up to Mr Z, Mr Z punched the tall man "You dare act friendly after taking my pet's virginity!" Mr Z yelled at The tall man "My Apologies my friend. I didn't think you were already claiming her" the tall man stated "no matter what when you tell me about a girl she will automatically be my stupid pet, now I want her dressed and out here in 5 minutes or I will kill all the men on here." Mr Z said as he glared at the tall man who ran to Hannah's room knowing he wasn't kidding "Alright brat get up! Get up now or your the fucking reason I die!" The tall man yelled as he grabbed clothes and forced Hannah up "Let me go!" Hannah yelled as she struggled to get away "stop being a brat!" The tall man said as he put her in a short black lace dress as it was a strapless dress that a heart shape corset top. Hannah was stress and scared as she finally letted the tall man adjust the dress on her and brush her hair. As the tall man finished he dragged Hannah out of her room but the chain cuffs she had on now as he walks Hannah over to Mr Z "here she is my friend. The stupid brat I was telling you again" The tall man said as he threw Hannah onto the ground "you throw her like that again and I will make sure you don't have any hands to touch her again." Mr Z said as he looked at the tall man angry, "Y-Yes my friend. My apologies. You did already pay so your free to take her and leave." The tall man said as he left "Don't worry doll I won't hurt you." Mr Z said as he took her blindfold off as he was wearing a mask "W-who are you.." Hannah said as her voice was shaky "I'm your new owner but you can call me Mr Z for now" Mr Z said as he helped her up and took the chained cuffs off "why are you being so kind Mr Z.." Hannah said as she looked at him "You will know soon doll, now what would you like to eat we can pick it up on the way to the house." Mr Z said as he picked her up and carried her to the car as he set her down and opened the car door "Oh..um, can we just get a cheeseburger from somewhere?." Hannah said "Sure doll. Greg drive to Cheese Shack" Mr Z said as he proceeded to look at Hannah "they have good cheeseburgers as a friend of mine owns the place." Mr Z said as he leaned back.