Chapter 2- The Hospital

"The patient is okay for now but if you would've called 2 minutes later she would've been at the risk of dying because of how much blood she was losing but she'll wake up in 2 days you may see her now" the doctor said "THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR" i said "no problem it's my job to save people's lives not end them"he says walking away "Kirby do you want to go see her first" Sidney says "Yes please and thank you sidney" i say i walk into Jill's hospital room she looks so cute when she sleeps but i noticed she was a bit pale too pale probably from all that blood she lost "i promise to find this mother fucker and make him pay" i whisper to her as i lean in to kiss her.

Sidney's Pov:

I can notice that Kirby is very much affected by what's happened to Jill, I'm really grateful that she didn't die if she would've i don't think i could ever forgive myself, it is my fault that she got hurt since Ghostface is back and their motive probably connects to me whoever he or she is im going to find them and kill them and hopefully make them stop all of this once and for all after kirby leaves Jill's room i notice that she feels sad and mad i can relate to her i hate seeing Jill get hurt. I walk into her room i see her with all these tubes and IV's i hated seeing her like this i know what i have to do i need to find who this fucker is and kill him. 

Dewey's Pov:

I know that Sidney is suffering right now she always has suffered i mean she got betrayed by her boyfriend and friend then she got betrayed by her friend and her mothers boyfriend then it was her brother she felt bad for killing him but she did have to survive and her best friends did die and two of her boyfriends died her mother died and cheated on her dad with her boyfriends dad. All of that may have not happened to me but i did lose one person who i was close with she was the reason i became a police officer,my sister Tatum who was Sidney's best friend ended up dying that day of Stu Macher's party i really missed her but i knew that  grief wasn't going to bring her back so i promised myself that i would always protect Sidney.

The next day

Kirby arrived at the hospital and she went to Jill's room and sat right next to her while she was holding her hand

Jill's Pov:

Man my stomach hurts badly i can barely open my eyes but once i do i see Kirby holding my hand man she must've been so worried about me "Kirby?" i say "Jill you're finally awake thank god i thought you weren't going to make it" she said starting to cry "its fine im okay now" I said as i kissed her

Sorry this chapter is short guys i promise the next one won't be short