❤️ HIGH SCHOOL LOVE STORY ❤️

Authors POV: So let me continue from the place I left last time..... Remainder credit of the images goes to their actual owner.. none of the images is owned by me...

Y/N : (Goes to Jimin) Jiminaahhh~ 🥺
Jimin : Hey! Hey! (Closed his eyes) Don't show me those eyes what you want just spill it out
Y/N : Promise me you will do whatever I ask you to do.... Pleasee.... Just for now 🥺

(Meanwhile Jungkook's Mind)

Jungkook's POV: Why the hell she is making cute faces..... Jimin just hear her out or else I will lose my controll... Ahhh Godddd my poor heartu... 😣 Controll Jungkook you are heartrob of the school you can controll (takes a deep breath)

Jimin : Ok! Ok! I promise.. Now tell me what you want me to do... (Opens his eyes)
Y/N : You are short for them (points at JK & Tae) but tall for me (Points at herself) So, kneel a bit...😅
JK & Tae : (chuckles)
Jimin : You could have said it without mentioning them (rolled his eyes) 😑 (kneels a bit)
Y/N : (Whispers) Ask Jungkook and Taehyung to come our house for a movie night please...
Jimin : (stands straight) No! A strict No! (In a bossy tone)
Y/N : (dramatic voice) 🙄 it was Ayushi's plan it's ok if you don't want it.. 😕
Jungkook: What plan you both are talking about?
Jimin : Aahh~ you know what it's like.... Ummm.. a kind of movie night at our place.. will you both come?
Taehyung: A movie night? Ofcourse why not?? 😁 It would be fun (excited)
Jungkook: Yeah! Y/N you don't need to convince him to ask us just say it if yourself.. don't you know he is a drama king...
Taehyung: (looking at lily) so, you are coming too?
Lily : Yeah! 😅

Authors POV: After sometime of chit-chat.... They goes to their houses but as you know I am a lazy author so time skip to Y/N's and Jimin's house at night.......

Y/N's POV: I was getting freshen up for today's movie night and I am thinking for a day out tomorrow as it is Sunday. I am sooooooooooooo excited 😁. I was going downstairs when I heard the bell rang I started running towards the door... I opened it and hugged the person as I thought it was Ayushi or Lily........

Y/N : Finally you came!! (Still hugging) why you are late (breaks the hug) (looks at the person) (shocked)😳

Jungkook's POV: I was waiting for someone to open the door with my brother suddenly I heard the door opening sound but as the door opened someone hugged me and I saw it was Y/N...... I was shocked.... My poor heart skipped a beat... She breaks the hug and reality hits her.... But I wish I got a chance to hug her back... (Pout's mentally)

Y/N : I-i a-mm so-rr-y... (Blushing)
Taehyung: Did you said something? I can't hear it ~ (teasing)
Jungkook: Don't tease her bro... It was just a mistake... Btw (looks at her blushing + embarassed face) it's ok.. (smiles)
Y/N : (nods) come in.... (Cursing and slapping herself mentally)

Authors POV: Y/N was tired after waiting for more than an hour it's 8'o clock now.... She thought to call lily... Btw OTP = On The Phone.. 😅

(OTP)

Y/N : Hello!
Lily : Hello?!
Y/N : Where the hell are you both? Just look at the time!
Lily : We are on the way...
Y/N : Oooo.. Come fast I am getting bored
Lily : By the way Y/N... Umm Is Taehyung there? I mean did they came? 😅
Y/N : They came an hour ago.... (Suddenly she remembers how she hugged Jungkook)
(Her cheeks starts burning again)
(Ayushi takes the phone from lily)
Ayushi : Is Jimin also there?
Y/N : 😑 I guess Jimin is my brother who stays with me... In the same house, in the same family.... So I think he is here 🤔😁 (teasing her)
Ayushi : Heyyyyyy! Come on (pout's) I thought he went to buy something for us..😗
Y/N & Lily : STUPID GIRL WITH A CUPID IN HER HEART! (laughs)
Ayushi : shut uppppl! (Shouts cutely) (cuts the call)