1. Aadhya

As a child I hated Monday mornings but as an adult I loved doing yoga at 6:30 in the morning

I just had a fresh bath so I smelled good which was one thing I loved about showers. I loved mornings for its quietness, no human yelling, no vehicles just the birds chirping and my meditation. Mornings are so peaceful.

"I am done with you guys, no one can do their work properly. There is dust everywhere, is this how you clean the house? I want the house clean today itself or else everyone is fired. " My mom was yelling at maid.

I take my words back, no one can have peace when they have an Indian mother.

"Momm!! I am trying to meditate, stop yelling. "

"I didn't stop you, please continue. You will understand these things when you get married and have kids. " There we go again- the typical Indian mothers dialogue.

"Not again.......Anyways, I am done with the meditation please tell someone to get me coffee and breakfast."

I liked having coffee and reading books while hanging on the swing in my balcony and then I had my breakfast with Mom.
My almost day went busy in my appointments so I tried to spend time with mom whenever possible as she was my only family.

After my coffee I went upstairs, got ready for clinic and went down for breakfast.

Mom came in with aloo parathas which smelled mesmerizing. We had like 7-8 housekeeper but Mom still prepared food with her own hands because she thinks that no maid can make food as delicious as a mother can- which was not wrong, I only liked the food prepared by her ,it felt like heaven.

"The housekeeper are giving me headache, I think we should change the staff, this staff cannot clean the house properly. It was better earlier when we had a small 2 bhk flat and I was enough to keep it clean ,what was the need to get such a big bungalow that too with the expensive furniture and interior which cannot be kept clean by 8 housekeepers. " My Mom sounded very pissed and done with the staff.

"Relax, I'll talk to the staff once and if they fail to keep the place clean I will hire a new staff. "

She was right though; We both were very particular about the cleaning, dirt just disgusted me.

We both talked about some casual things, finished breakfast and I left for clinic.

Just when I sat in my Porsche I got a call from my assistant.
"Yess Sakshi? "

"Ma'am Dr. Alfonso asked me to give you a message, he wants to meet you so he was asking if it could be possible if you met him at his place? "

"Ummm... How many appointments are scheduled for today?" I asked.

"Ma'am only 2. You will be free by 11 a.m." She replied.

"Okay. Please inform Dr. Alfonso I will meet him at 11:30 a.m."