💚❤️✨Oi Malfoy✨❤️💚

Hello dear people on this weird planet

This is the first time I've written anything in a while now, BUT(T) I have found a FaNtAsTiC fanfic I wrote about a month ago and ✨she is magnificent✨## . So, no further talk,  let us walk the walk:

💚✨Random Drarry(andfriends)fanfic✨❤️

Age restriction (?): PG13
Ship(s): Drarry, Pansmionie and Ron & Blaze
This Fanfic is in English (obvi💅).

✨💚❤️✨❤️Let us begin💚✨💚❤️✨

'Oi Malfoy!'

'What Weasel, you haven't learned how to treat those who are above you just yet?' Ron had decided to ignore the mean comment 'How 'bout a double date?' 'You? And me? You real phantasm.' 'Phantasm? Nvm, ew, for fuck's sake Malfoy; You and Harry,  and Me and Blaise' ' You fancy Blaise?' Yes Mal-' Ron swallowed (shush) his pride '-Draco, As a matter of fact I do, tho, I am rather sure that 'Mionie's got a thing for Parkinson so be a triple if you'd like' 'How come you're talking to me instead of Ha- Potter' asked Draco 'You can stop pretending because that shite is bloody obvious' said Ron 'Other than that, Harry's oblivious about you liking him; so, I thought I might take the lead' 'That's rather clever' mumbled Draco. 'He has his moments' said Harry while walking into the room. 'You're right Ron,' he said 'I was so totally oblivious, thanks for helping me out' 'About time someone did' replied Ron. 'Ya know, that triple date sure does sound good' said Pansy from the roof window 'Oi Pans, That was my line!' Said Blaise as they both climbed down. 'Wait a minute, where's Mione?' Asked Harry 'Right here, always listening love' said Hermione from the door with a smirk 'Me and Mione already been on three dates, You lot have some catching up to do' said Pansy; 'Missed you love' she continued as she walked towards Hermione and took her hand 'You know' said Hermione ' I think all your Slytherianism is getting to me' ' "Slytherianism"? is that even a word?' 'you got "swooniest" I can have Slytherianism"; 'I- get a room' 'already got one' 'Than use it.' Said Harry loudly 'We are DeFiNeTly going to need one' Draco mumbled 'What'd you say love?; mine or yours?' replied Harry 'I-I- Wut?' Stumbled Draco 'Ron? Got a preference?' 'HIS' said Ron, slightly disgusted. 'what is it pet, you also want some taking care of?' Asked Blaise ✨flirtatiously✨; Ron's face were completely red; 'I-wot?' ' your room's free then?' Blaise asked Harry more than Ron 'mhm' Harry nodded as if he wasn't aware of what was about to happen. Ron and Blaise were practically skipping away. 'Shall we pet?' Asked Draco 'Pet huh? I quite like that.' Replied Harry.

✨✨✨✨✨✨The End✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wut/Wot are we thinking?

Anyway I wanted to say some stuff here but I think Imma write it somewhere else.

Hoep you enjoyed it and if you did please please pretty please vote and/or comment or some shit this kind of stuff always makes me stupidly happy

Love u bishis stay who u arrrr

Imma stop embarrassing myself

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee