Agreement

Even dirty socks smelled better than Zim. What an abomination. Dib had to spend quite a lot of time trying to eliminate the stink. Returning to the room, the first thing Dib did was cover his nose with his hand and issued an orderly tone:
- Get undressed!
It was only after the researcher said this that he realized how awkward the phrase was. But what's the point in trying to fix something or apologize now? As expected, the alien did not react. Just groaned something. Dib snorted and decided to explain what it was for. Maybe at least this way Zim will have motivation?
- I need to change you, you're dirty. - So same confidently said Dib. - If you don't, I'll do it myself. He took a step towards Zim, threatening him.
- Don't you dare. - Empty said alien.
Dib hesitated a little at this. He really did not want to touch Zim once again, while he was in such a disgusting state, but the researcher nevertheless came close to the bed, leaving the alien the last chance to make a decision. Zim continued to stand, or rather lie down, on his own. Then Dib really carried out his threat. He lifted the alien by the wrists and first pulled off the gloves, which were all covered with crumbs from chips and some sticky muck. Dib tossed his gloves aside as he set to work on Zim's uniform. Zim squeaked, not loudly, but it made Dib stop.
- That's it, Dib-worm! Stop this madness! I will do everything myself!
Dib-worm, surprisingly, obeyed his enemy and removed his hands from him. Zim just stared at Dib for a few seconds, but finally pulled off his uniform with difficulty. The body looked almost human. But it seems it should be thinner, judging by how the alien was before. Does this mean that for the Irken, the average physique is thinner than the human one? Dib, continuing to stare at the green skin, slowly reached out with his hand to the table, which was not so far away. I had to bend over a little to get to the right thing. It turned out to be a package of alcohol wipes. The researcher took out one napkin, then put his hand on the bed on the side of Zim, to make it more comfortable. Dib began wiping the alien like he was an object. As indifferent as Zim seemed to be, it was obvious how dissatisfied he was with the situation. Humiliated, neglected and helpless. This is how the former invader felt. Also this nasty boy spins around him and touches him. Maybe life has no meaning, but at least a little honor should have remained? And Zim thought so. So he pushed Dib away from him with both hands, who was trying to fix the situation with the smell.
- Why are you suddenly perked up? - he asked in surprise, adjusting his glasses. - Did I influence it? I'm flattered.
- No! Zim - objected. - I'm just... It's a reflex to your ugly face.
- Do irkens have reflexes? It's worth checking it out and documenting it.
- Yes, yes, as you say, monkey.
So both of them returned to the usual insults to each other. So much time has passed, and these two seem to have not changed at all. More precisely, their attitude towards each other does not change.
- I'll have to wash this...- Dib said, disgustedly picking up the clothes that were on the floor. - I would take your pants for washing too, but I'm afraid that they will move away with your skin, it's better to deal with this later. You still have nowhere to go, you are without your disguise, so I'm not afraid to leave you alone. - in his usual manner reasoned Dib. - You're a big boy, nothing will happen to you. - he suddenly added in such a tone as if he were talking to a child.
Before Zim could come up with a witty reply, Dib was already out the door, leaving the alien sitting on the bed in nothing but his pants and boots. Zim just stared at the door for a while, expressionless. But in the end, he decided not to leave everything like that. He jumped off the bed and, on straight legs, strode around the room, examining it. Irken had been here more than once, but he was interested in everything as in the first time. During this time, a lot has changed. Indeed, there are fewer conspiracy theories on the walls. As well as references to Zim. It even offended him. How so? How could Dib stop devoting every second of his life to an alien on Earth? Disorder. Well, now he will definitely be even more passionate about Zim. Zim didn't want to be bare-chested, so he shamelessly opened Dib's closet and started rummaging through it. Finding a familiar T-shirt with a gray sketchy face, the alien put it on. A little big. But this is not so important, the main thing is that now Zim feels more secure.
Dib entered the room just as Zim had returned to the bed. The alien smiled slyly, clearly showing his disobedience. Stole a thing and rejoices. Dib stood and stared at the alien for a few seconds in total incomprehension. He wanted to say something like "I didn't let you do that" or "why did you move?" but decided that this would be just an empty phrase for Zim. Besides, this T-shirt is already too small for Dib anyway, it's not a pity.
- Okay, since you're still here, I have a request for you. You can refuse, you can offer your options, but it will be better if you just listen. - Dib began to broadcast seriously, taking a few steps in the direction of Zim.
The alien, in turn, really began to listen more attentively. The smile faded, and the antennae on his head rose, like animals pricking their ears.
- If you fall into the eyes of my father, you will die much more painfully than I plan to kill you. And so I ask you, - the researcher singled out the word "please" - Do not get out of the room while someone is in the house. Agreed?
Zim took a few moments to think, then nodded.
- Great. - Dib continued. - Now shed normally. It's sickening to look at your scraps of skin.