Chapter 9

He just hope that Chifuyu won't say that he's lazy and not helping them, he's just exhausted mentally and needs to rest for now. It'll be troublesome if he's outside but exhausted. He decided to just lay down and let his thought dominate him inside his mind.

Everyone is busy with their own business. Baji and Chifuyu are in the living room, having some little conversation. Not a serious one, just for killing times, yeah.

Everything went well, until Baji started to ask something. "Oi Chifuyu, why are you acting so weird around Kazutora actually?" Chifuyu was zoning out earlier quickly gain his conscious as Baji utter the question.

"Huh? What do you mean by that Baji san?" Baji scratch his head and looking at Chifuyu back. "I mean.. why were you looking so excited on helping me to take things for Kazutora? I can see you smile a little bit when you went off earlier that time" Chifuyu didn't expect Baji to answer it in that way, and he didn't know how to answer Baji as well.

Baji was left alone silenced by Chifuyu, the figure with undercut as well thinking on a suitable answer. "Me? Happy? If I'm smiling about it, it doesn't mean that I am happy by it Baji san. It was unintentional as well." Baji is still somehow suspicious towards Chifuyu but he let it slide. He nod his head and Chifuyu stood up.

"I'll be going in my room for now Baji san, you can take care of dinner for now." Chifuyu left Baji that is still sitting down on the couch and went to the upper floor. He quickly went towards his room and shut the door tight, walking towards his bed and lay down on it. He rethinks his behavior and thinking towards Kazutora is questionable as well.

He didn't know how to feel about it as well. It was honestly weird, if he needs to say it. He let out a small sigh and let thoughts roam around his mind.

Meanwhile with Kazutora, he is laying down on the mattress and look at the ceiling. His mind is full of thought, then suddenly flashbacks started to pop up.

Flashback:

It was evening, and everyone in the house started to take a bath. Kazutora as well wants to do so, but the bathroom that he needs to go is beside Chifuyu's room. That means he needs to pass by there, again. He just hope that Chifuyu won't throw another dirty look on him once again. It genuinely hurts him a little bit.

He let out a sigh and grab a towel, ready to take a bath. On his way there, he saw Chifuyu's bedroom's door is opening, a little bit. His heart was very curious on what is inside, so he decided to take a peek on it. He didn't touch the door, just look at inside. He didn't want to make any noises.

When he take a peek, he saw a beautiful slim figure standing while drying his hair out, it was the owner of the bedroom. Chifuyu. Kazutora's heart skip a beat and when he realized Chifuyu wants to look at his direction, he quickly went away to the bathroom, his main objective and close the door quickly, locking it up as well.

He knelt down facing the door while looking on the floor. His mind was in a complete mess. Chifuyu is somehow, handsome. That's what he thought. When he realized he thought about Chifuyu that way, he shook his head off and slapped his face to get rid off his thought. He stood up back and started to take a bath, while couldn't stop himself for thinking that way, of course.

Flashback ends

Kazutora's face start to feel hot as soon as he thought about it, he couldn't help it. He took his pillow and cover his face using it, rolling around the mattress as if he's in his own world. What is this weird feelings anyway? He couldn't help it but to feel that way.

But, it was so wrong of him to even think like that. He knew damn well Chifuyu still didn't like him, and always keep it as a reminder in his head. He uncovered his face and let out a small sigh, clueless on what to do.

Suddenly, Baji burst into his room, making loud noises as he did this. It made Kazutora flinch so hard to the point he felt like his heart almost fell out from his body. He look at Baji with a little bit pissed off tone since Baji just bursted in without knocking or something.

"What the hell Baji!? Why did you do that!? If you're that bored, don't just bursted into this room!!" Baji look at Kazutora and grinning, let out a small "hehe". "Alright sorry Tora, it'll be the last time I did this, maybe :d" Kazutora let out a sigh and look at Baji once again.

"What do you want? Need any of my help or something?" Baji look at Kazutora and nod his head with a ":3" face. "You are very much correct Tora. I need help on buying some groceries since we've already ran out some important ingredients. Can you help me? I think Chifuyu is busy right now"

Kazutora look at Baji and thought about it. He didn't have anything to do anyway, so why not help Baji right? He nod his head and it makes Baji's smile wider. "Great! Now get ready, I'll be going downstairs for now!" Baji form a smile and get out from the room. As soon as Baji left, Kazutora stood up and didn't plan to waste any time, so he quickly get ready to change his outfit so that Baji won't really wait him too long.

5 minutes later, Kazutora was already done and went downstairs. He didn't see any sign of Baji's presence, so he went out and his guess was right, Baji is outside already, standing while playing with his phone. Baji noticed that Kazutora is already finished and form his usual smile.

"Alright, let's just walk for now since the shop is just nearby. Not too far, but not too near either" Kazutora didn't really complain about it and just follow Baji from behind. He's glad that he's been able to help Baji for today at least.

As soon as they arrived, they went in and started to search groceries that they need using a list that Baji bring with him. Kazutora went into the wet food section to find some fresh chicken, and suddenly noticed that two girls are looking at him. He look at them back to make sure that they really looking at him, and it's true. The girls noticed Kazutora is looking at them and quickly break the eye contact, blushing and whispering to each other.

"Ahh that pretty guy is looking at us!"

"I know right!? His hair looks soft, I wonder what kind of shampoo that he use!!"

Kazutora heard those compliments and not gonna lie, it makes him feel better and for seconds his insecurities went away a little. He shook his head quickly and pick some fresh chicken. As he done with it, he quickly walk away to find Baji.

About 15-20 minutes later, both of them went outside the groceries store, finally finished up with buying groceries. "Ah at last, finished!" Baji stretch his arms and look at Kazutora. "Thanks for helping me Tora, if you didn't help me earlier, maybe I got lost instead-" Kazutora let out a small chuckle and nod his head. "That is very much likely of you Baji. Now let's head home" Baji form his silly grin once again and started to walk back home with Kazutora.

As they walk together side by side, Kazutora sees a kitten is sleeping in the middle of the road. "Baji, I'll wake up the kitten first. Wait" Baji look at his friend and just nod his head, not knowing what is coming ahead of this helping.

Kazutora put away the groceries bag and went to the middle of the road. He kneels down on one of his knee woke up the kitten and it's surprisingly easy. The kitten look at him and it quickly ran away. Kazutora just looks at the kitten and stood back up.

Suddenly, bright flash started to face towards him and it's coming from the big road. Kazutora quickly cover his eyes not knowing what is it. He noticed that it was a big vehicle and of course he wants to get away from the road as soon as possible. He tried to run away from there as well.

Baji, who also noticed it started to widened his eyes and drop his groceries, ready to pull his friend from the road, or at least push him. But his body started to froze up and he can only shout to warn Kazutora.

"KAZUTORA! WATCH OUT!!"

To be continue

This is longer than I've expect it to be. But the longer a chapter is the better right? I'm always on updating chapters anyway, so here it is guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well as the story and have a nice day everyone, stay healthy and don't forget to eat, sleep and drink enough and well. See you in the next chapter.