🎧

Listening to Music always helps to Ignore the Real world. Thats the reason I have been living with my Headphones on since weeks. 

But it wouldve been fun If you wouldve been the one  

I pull out my Notebook and a pen out of my travel bag that I have with me. About two Weeks ago a rumor spread that we are going on a suprise school trip through England, Switzerland and Italy.

Turns out that Rumor is true but were going on this trip together with our Neighbours. Our Neighbours are the worst Nightmare. 

THE ALL BOY SCHOOL.

A few weeks ago I wouldve been Excited to go on this trip. Well, Im not anymore considering my first Love was a stupid guy from that school who was cheating on his secret Girlfriend with me. 

Nobody knows. Im to scared to tell anyone about my secret Relathionship that ended. My Bestfriends Lauren and Gina wouldnt understand why I kept nick a secret. Hell I dont even understand myself, he told me he didnt want anyone to know so I respected it. I shouldve known better on why he didnt want anyone to know I was his Girlfriend. 

I tell Lauren and Gina everything, just like they tell me everything. Lauren and Gina have been Bestfriends since the beggining of High School (Which is the first year at this school). I started at this school about a year ago. Which would be Sophmore year. 

I was the "New Girl" that everybody talked about. Nobody knew me and I knew nobody. People didnt know if I was weird and Lauren and Gina were the first ones to talk to me not about me. 

If I have to Discribe winters all girls school in one sentence this would be it: This school is for Smart Rich Kids. Im not Rich. Living with my Single Mom wasnt easy. She had to work all day to be able to pay the rent and food for the shitty apartement we lived in. I knew that I didnt and couldnt live like this my whole life so I decided the best way I can help is with having good grades. I can get a good job and provide for my both of us. 

She is the only family I have. 

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" A voice next to me screams. Lauren. 

I look to my Right where she stares at me mouth wide open and her face looking like she just ate spinach. "what?" I ask confused. She crosses her arms "I do not tolerate you doing School work when were in the Bus on our way to the Airport!" she says clearly angry with me. She grabs my things and puts it on her lap. 

"Ivy" 

"yes?" 

"listen to this angel here,okay" She points a finger at herself

I sigh knowing what comes next I have heard her saying this multiple times. 

"You need to Relax and right now is the best oportunity to do so, Were going to London during Fall! Theres nothing better than that" Why is she always right? 

"I get it Laurie no studying for Ivy, but could you please give me back my books so I can put them in my bag?" She studies me and then when she finnaly opens her mouth its not the words I wanna hear "No" She turns around and attempts to put the books in her own Travel Bag. "Why did I take all these Plushies and Make up with me nothing fits in here" She sighs and stands up. Now I stand up to "where are you going?" I yell through the voices of multiple of us girls talking. She doesnt turn around "To Ginny" She yells. 

Oh, know I remember Gina got paired up to sit next to Melanie. Melanie is the girl who talks shit about everybody. Im Lucky to have Lauren next to me. 

*** 

HI WHAT DID YOU THINK? 

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE, I KNOW NOTHING HAPPENED REALLY SO BE EXCITED FOR CHAPTER 2 BECAUSE THE TWO FUTURE LOVERS ARE GONNA MEET!! 

THANK YOU FOR READING🤗 

(PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK, NOT HATE)