2

TCF/LCF NOVEL PART 2 WOULD NOT BE INCLUDED. HUNTER MATTERS WOULD BE DIFFERENT AND NOT CANON!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alberu Crossman, the crown prince of Roan Kingdom will be throned as an emperor a few months later after the declaration of a new Roan Empire.

Everything started to become peaceful with the reconstruction after the war. The citizens started to enjoy their life back and keep praising their heroes.

The blond crown prince, the red-haired commander, the young swordmaster and all the members.

The war was over and peace came upon Roan.

That's what people have thought.

"Hunter. The issue that need to be address at this moment. With the return of Billos, we might get some intel."

"That's right."

The cup of hot tea was raised towards his lips. The warm feeling spread through his throat after he took a sip.

"However, Your Highness."

In a gentle yet noble manners, he put down the tea cup back but a resounding 'ting' when the cup reached the plate was heard.

"I do not wish to think too much about this matter."

He leaned back with his legs crossed, didn't care that in front of him right now is a royalty, a person with a higher status than him who just a trash (that's what he always thought). His languid manner has been a familiarity for the crown prince.

"You've promised me my slacker life. Let's postpone this matter into the future. I'm tired and just wanted to rest."

His slender fingers grabbed a cookie and without saying anything else, he munched on it, creating a sound in this royal office.

The blond crown prince could just let out a sigh before he brushed back his hair.

'Well, if that what he wanted right now, then...'

"Very well. Nothing drastic and critical have happen yet so let's put this matter aside."

Also...

His blue eyes gazed at his proclaimed sworn brother, this man has been through a lot actually.

They actually just came back from rescuing someone important to this red head. Two weeks just pass since then and there's no sign of good news from this guy.

The important person who was in slumber and no one know when she will wake up. Might be months or even years. And he is sure his dongsaeng will go back straight away after he dismissed him.

"You can go back now, Cale. There's nothing else to do here except if you have another thing to report to me."

The red head hummed before he swallowed the last bit of cookie in his mouth. He brushed his hands from the cookie crumbles.

"Hyung-nim, I have a question."

Cale Henituse straightened his back while looking at the crown prince straight in the eyes.

A sudden change in demeanour was making Alberu perplexed a little.

"Go on."

"Why are you still keeping that stuff?"

Cale pointed his finger at Alberu's back, downward towards the floor. Alberu followed his finger and blinked before he cleared his throat. He slowly pushed the thing with his foot from Cale's view.