4

The faux blond and azure eyes sighed again.

He has made a resolve to settle this matter before continuing his paperwork, if not, he'd keep thinking about this matter and not manage to focus on his work.

"What kind of shoe exactly? And why would you think it has in my possession?"

Alberu leaned on the coach, staring deeply into those rose quartz.

Camellia went stiff when his azure eyes gazed at her in a cold manner.

"Um, because, um I lost it in this place."

Camellia strayed her eyes somewhere else but Alberu's.

"It is white in colour. The right side. It is a heel."

The more she continues, the more her voice slows down and her shoulders hunched, making her look smaller and smaller.

Alberu hummed, making the young lady flinch.

"Why would you think someone picked it up and put it inside this room? Someone might have thrown it away somewhere."

"No!"

Alberu was taken aback by the sudden rise of voice. His brow raised slightly.

"It's impossible!"

"Why?"

"Because I could still feel it around this area! It is around here, you liar!"

Alberu pursed his lips and massaged his forehead, letting out a sigh again.

"How did you know? Why should I believe in an intruder?"

Camellia went stiff again. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish but nothing came out from there.

"Hm? Cat got your tongue? Like I said, you would get imprisoned for trespassing into the crown prince's office. Would you like a taste of prison?"

She shook her head frantically. Alberu sipped the now-cold tea.

"I might have what you're looking for."

Camellia's eyes brightened and she smiled. Alberu smirked.

"Really? Then, give it to me."

"Just like that?"

Her smile vanished, she squinted her eyes at him.

Alberu brushed his blond hair that fell on his forehead before he gave her his charming smile.

"Shouldn't I receive something back considering I have taken care of your important shoe?"

Camellia gulped when she saw the smile.

'Oh my God, oh my God! Is this the man I gave up my first kiss? Da*n it! Why is he so... ergh! No, no, a prince is a hassle.'

"What do you want me to do?"

She asked slowly, somehow she felt like she would get rope into something annoying.

Alberu's smile widened.

"Very well, before that, might I know what my intruder's name is?"

"camelliaaelister."

She said slowly. Alberu tilted his head.

"I beg your pardon?"

"My name, Camellia Aelister."

Alberu's eyes widened slightly.

'Aelister.'

He was familiar with that name. How come he is not.

'So, she is the daughter of a monarch in Fehrin. Such a high status.'