Strip Tease

Im sitting back on the couch with you standing in front of me and I make you strip for me slowly while I watch you intently. Once you're completely naked, I put my hand out towards you, gesturing for you to come to me and you come and sit on top of me like the obedient pet you are.

"Come here."

You crawl closer to me where I'm able to grab ahold of your head and I start stroking your hair. I move my hand down and grab ahold of your chin, placing my thumb on your lips. I use my other hand to undo my pants, then reach in to pull my dick out. As I slowly stroke it, I move my thumb into your mouth to force it open. Your eyes looking back up at me as I look down at you. Seeing you like this makes me throb. I grab you by your hair and shove your head down on my dick, forcing you to take it all in at once. I move your head up and down to guide you for a bit before releasing my grip and letting you do it on your own.

"Suck it good and I don't want to see it come out of your mouth."

Seeing your little mouth stuffed with my cock gets me so hard and hot. Watching the way you suck it, patiently waiting for me to fill your mouth up with my cum so you can swallow it all like a good slut.