Nothing Will Ever Keep Paradox and Xs Away From Each Other

As Paradox-NO Red Streak Was Running to Get Back Home He Suddenly Saw a Bunch of Images of His Family, Friends, Sister and His Future Daughter-Lia West-Allen.

First, He Saw the Near Future with Him Being in Front of Twilight's Grave.

Next, He Saw Another Future on Another Earth Where the Mane 7 Disbanded After a War That Happened

Twilight: *Echo* YOU KNOW WHAT DAMIAN? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART, BUT WHO COMES UP WITH THE PLANS TO DEAFEAT THE VILLIANS?

Damian: *Echo* Uh...........

Twilight: *Echo* ME!!!!!!! THAT'S WHO!!!! YOU'RE NOT SMART AT ALL!!!!! ALL YOU DO IS COME UP WITH SOME "PLAN" THAT GETS THE REST OF US HURT-OR WORSE!!!!

Damian: *Echo* I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me.

Twilight: *Echo* OH, I'LL FORGIVE YOU ALL RIGHT!!!!!

Damian *Echo* You Will?

Twilight*Echo* YES, I WILL AS A MATTER OF FACT "IF YOU WEREN'T BORN INTO THIS FAMILY, ME CADENCE AND SHINING ARMOR WOULD BE TALKING A LOT MORE BUT THEN YOU ARRIVED".

THE SO-CALLED "GOLDEN BOY" THAT EVERYPONY LOOKED UP TO EVERYPONY NOTICED YOU, BUT THEY DIDN'T NOTICE ME *Sighs* You Know It's Funny?

Damian: *Echo* What's Funny Sis?

Twilight: *Echo* I'LL FORGIVE YOU BY MAKING YOU....SERVE ME....FOREVER!!!!!!

Damian:*Echo*NEVER!!!!!!

Twilight: *Echo* YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? YOU SAY YOU'RE A "HERO" BUT YOU COULDN'T EVEN SAVE ME-YOUR OWN SISTER! WHAT KIND OF SUPERHERO DOES THAT MAKE YOU, HUH?

Damian: *ECHO* I-I.

Twilight: *Echo* WELL, I'M WAITING!

Damian: *Echo* *Mumbles* A Terrible Hero.

Twilight: *Echo* WHAT WAS THAT?!

Damian: *Echo* It MAKES ME A TERRIBLE HERO ALRIGHT!!!!!! GEEZ!!!!!!