Thanksgiving Turkey Takeover (TTT)

It Was Another Beautiful Day Over at The West-Allen House and Damian and Nora Were Busy Decorating for Thanksgiving.

Nora: *Sighs As She Puts Up the Last Decoration* And That's The Last of Them *Falls Down* Oof

Damian: *Helps Her Up* You, Okay?

Nora: *Smiles at Her Husband* Yeah, Thanks Just Felt A Kick

Damian: *Smiles at His Wife* Anytime And I'm So Excited To Be A Father.

Nora: *Smiles* You're Going To Do A Great Job As A Dad.

Damian: Thanks Nory. *Sighs*

Nora: Anytime *Notices Damian's Sad Face* What's Wrong?

Damian: Do You Remember When I Restarted the Multiverse and Then I Died and Came Back?

Nora:Yeah,I Do You Came Back to Me.

Damian: *To Nora* Always, Anyway I Think When I Restarted the Multiverse, I Brought Something Dark Back with Me.

Nora: Like What?

Damian: I Don't Know but I Think Pretty Soon We're Going to Need All the Heroes for Another Team-Up.

Nora: *Smirks* You Just Want to See Sonic Again.

Damian: No, Really, We're Going to Be Called Upon Again.

Nora: Okay *Walks to the Fridge and Opens It* Oh Shoot.

Damian: What?

Nora: I Forgot the Food for Thanksgiving and the Guests Are Going to Be Here Any Minute.

Damian: *Sighs* I'm On It.

Nora: Thanks Babe *Kisses Damian*

Damian: Anytime *Runs to His and Nora's Bedroom*

Damian Then Takes Out His Flash Ring from His Safe-His Un-Breakable Glass Safe. (He And Nora Are the Only Ones Who Know the Code to the Safe, Well and Damiansflashpoint Also Knows the Code Because They Trust Him)

He Then Takes Out His Flash Ring