Legacy

1. **Brexit Advocacy**: Reform UK's primary mission was to promote Brexit and ensure that the UK left the European Union. The party played a crucial role in raising awareness about the issue, particularly during the 2019 European Parliament elections, where it won the largest share of the vote. Reform UK's efforts contributed to the 2016 referendum result, which ultimately led to the UK's departure from the EU on January 31, 2020.

2. **Political Disruption**: The success of Reform UK in the 2019 European Parliament elections sent a clear message that many Britons were dissatisfied with the political establishment and desired significant change. This success reflected a broader trend of political disruption seen in other parts of the world.

3. **Advocacy for Political Reform**: Beyond Brexit, Reform UK aimed to address various issues within the British political system, including calls for electoral reform, a more streamlined and efficient government, and a greater focus on individual liberty and free-market principles. While these efforts may not have led to immediate policy changes, they contributed to discussions about political reform.

4. **Influence on Conservative Party**: Reform UK's presence and success on the political stage put pressure on the Conservative Party to maintain a strong stance on Brexit and other issues supported by Reform UK voters. This influence may have contributed to the Conservative Party's policies and priorities during the Brexit negotiations.

5. **Participation in Elections**: The party's participation in elections, including the Scottish Parliament elections in 2021, demonstrated its commitment to addressing issues related to the union of the UK and advocating for a pro-union stance in Scotland.

6. **Shaping the Political Debate**: Nigel Farage, as the leader of Reform UK, continued to be a prominent and outspoken figure in British politics. His ability to command media attention and shape the political discourse on issues like immigration, sovereignty, and the EU contributed to Reform UK's influence.

7. **Legacy of Activism**: The party's legacy includes a network of activists and supporters who were mobilized and engaged in political discussions and campaigns. These individuals may continue to advocate for Reform UK's principles or influence other political movements.