17| From Now On

DAMON

DAMON

Briella and I walked up the stairs to my room. She sat on the bed while I stood in front of her.

"Explain." I sternly grunted.

"Okay so..." she started. "I used to date him when I was like, fourteen or fifteen?"

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"He cheated on me so I dumped him. Then he left and I never saw him again. Until recently." She added.

I sighed before sitting beside her. I couldn't believe it, he cheated on my sister? What a fucking asshole!

"I'm over it, Damon. I promise." She whispered, holding her hand out.

"That's not the point, Briella," I told her, "you can't be going after boys like him."

She put her head down, looking down at her lap. Sure, she's only a few years younger than me, but I would do anything to protect her.

"I didn't go after him..."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed lightly.

"If he does anything, I swear to god I'll kill him." I stated before walking out.

Marcus Garcia, you're in big trouble.

BRUNO

BRUNO

I was about to take the last burger until I realized it was gone.

The horror!

I sadly sapped in my seat, thinking how good those burgers were.

They were pure heaven.

Damon stormed in like a psycho. Walking over to Marcus, what did Marcus do?

He pulled Marcus of his seat and started beating the shit out of him. Almost breaking his nose... damn.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAMON!" Marc screamed, Briella ran down the stairs, surprised by the sight.