Prologue

PROLOGUE: FLEE FROM THE ENEMY

A ball. 

A ball with price to be precise. He is standing with bored complexions as he sip the expensive wine slowly as he gaze aming the guests. He find everyone fake and boring. They all talk same old things. Business and power. He didn't wanted to be there. He was forced to.

Tonight was just a facade. A temporary truce. Between two families. Roswell knew too well who's who in the room. Who's worthy to trust and worthy to kill.

Sighing, his eyes found the most gorgeous man ever existed. It was Hakkoz. A beautiful man with a ugly attitude. Rude, boastful and extremely narcissistic. At first he take the consideration of liking his beautiful face and it ends there. He found a reason to hate the man as the man hates their family to guts.

How can he ever hate the most beautiful man he ever laid eyes on. Hakkoz the man made for women. Man of future. Man of women. He was above all however for certain instances the man would find a way to annoy him to extreme level for no reason. Disregarding the feud and issues between their family.

He find it unsettling and bothersome. He found Hakkoz being as an nuisance. If Hakkoz is thorns then he is a flower. People call him the hem of all greatness. He was total opposite of Hakkoz. If Hakkoz plays around then he is not. He choose not, he would like to preserve himself for his wife. He would be in greatness if his wife is satiated with his pureness.

In this very hour, the party was starting to bore Roswell. As he sip the last gulp of his liquor. He roamed his sight as he found Hakkoz annoying face as he found him. The bastard made it's way to him. He breath in as he ready himself for another chaos with the sole man. He was too tired to argue with the annoying man. He won't deny the handsome man however the power he holds as he find his presence annoying and just...uncomfortable in many ways.

For example, the way he looks at me now is like he would like to take me as his prey in the most intimate way. The eyes of a man with obscene thoughts. He does not like how the man stares at him, that alone was enough to get in his nerves. He rolled his eyes as the man cling his arms around his shoulder. He blurted out a harsh breath as he attempts to remove the arm with his finger as he successfully did but the arm alone stubbornly went to his shoulders again. He is not in the mood to argue nor entertain the annoying man. He smells like women. He did not forget how the women flocked to him earlier the moment he arrived. How annoying.

"Hands off." He sternly uttered as the man bit his lower lip and stared at me like he doesn't even take that as a threat. Ah, this little shit.

"Fuck, you sound so fucking sweet Rosie..." He seductively said making my ears sting and looked at him with a glare. He mange to annoy me again. The people was looking at us as if we're such great friends. Fuck, I'm tempted to kill the man where he stands.

Here is he again... Calling me with that annoying nickname. Rosie.

"For fuck's sake Hakkoz, leave me the fuck alone." I hissed with a sweet smile on my lips as he shamelessly lean closer to my ear as I tried to push him however he was too strong to resist with the people's eyes on us. Just fucking great.

"Fuck, you even smell good." With that my eyes widen and took his hand and pull him as we found our selves in the open garden. With such agility I punch him in the stomach as he couch with it.

"That fucking hurts!" He whined as I stared at him. He is on his knees as I stood proud and mock him with my gaze.

"Don't fucking approach me again or else I will kill you." I menacingly said making him chuckled and stood up quick as if he faked his pain. In the blink of an eye I found my self in the middle of the bushes, restrain by the huge man with undeniable beauty. I struggle in his hold as he punched me in the stomach making me couched hard.