Book Promotion Forms ON HOLD-no more comments!

⚠️New Rule!⚠️
————————————
If you want to promote your book to me and other writers this is for you. Fill out this form in the comments and I will look at it.
————————————
Rules
- NEW Please keep the summaries as short as possible! I'm taking screenshots of forms and it's a lot easier for me if I can get them in one photo because the working text extractors I've found only do one at a time! Please keep that in mind as you fill out the forms.

- Promote your OWN books and ONLY YOUR OWN! You can't promote on someone's behalf

- Respect each other and their books, no mean or hurtful comments.

- If you say you're going to read someone's book, do it. Lying isn't cool and we should all support each other in writing.

- Follow the rules of the forms, I will be checking to make sure you've done it.

- All books are allowed! Poetry, LGBTQ+, and any others! No hate to anyone at all or I won't promote your books! Be kind!

FORM
————————————
Title:
Author/Username:
Summary:
Genre:
Status: (complete or not)
Rated: (mature or not)
Tag: (tag 5 different people)
Have you followed me or not: (yes/no)

————————————
OPTIONS
- You can private message me
- Put the form on my announcement board
- Put it in the comments for this chapter
————————————
I will do my best to promote your books in chapters, on my messages board, and read them! If I don't get to you as soon as you'd like please be patient! Thanks for the forms to come! I look forward to reading your books!
————————————